image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

newswseller

Padawan
Thanks Both, yes i'm sure if you broke it up (but why would anyone want to do that) and sold it on you would probably loose money haha, unless you went down the AFA route.

Also correction above, the NEC toy fair is on Tuesday.

JKswe

Padawan
Whats so funny? You asking 1100£ for this piece or? Thats funny as hell if you ask me :D

Happy new year to ya! And good luck with the sale ;)

lejackal

Grand Master
£600 for the contents and £500 for the case isn't a million miles away in my humble opinion

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
But this has value in that it's not been pieced together (I assume it hasn't). That's pretty cool if it's original contents.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Agreed the shipper box is not worth anything like £500
The value is indeed in it being a complete shipper with contents, I wouldn't price it as John has personally, but it is his to price as he wants, this is after all a sale thread not a valuation thread.

spoons

Grand Master
I paid £250 for an INT-4 box and two INT-4s so £1100 doesn't seem wildly out to me, although lose boxes can sell for £50 or less, depends on how much you want something :)

My only question would be why are they Kenner laser canons in a Palitoy box? Or would the box come straight from HK (or wherever) to Ashby and get a Palitoy sticker there?

newswseller

Padawan
For the record chaps, I LOLd because I was offended by the private message the chap sent me.. To offer around 45% of my asking price with shipping to Sweden is taking the piss and then to suggest he was offering me a very good deal, no surprise I couldn't be arsed to reply

I'm not really fussed on selling it hence the testing the water with the high £1100 offer, to the right person this might be a steal to others probably not.. Like I said to the guy at the NEC, I doubt there are many full cases sitting out there right now that someone is willing to sell on (ironically whilst at the same time buying a case of VMEs)

Sure on eBay u can pick up a MISb mini rigg on the cheap now and again, but then try doing that 12 times for C9 ones with shipping ontop each time and then find the correct shipping case, good luck..

I bought this from an old toy shop along with about another 20MISB mini Riggs so the provenance is there.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

newswseller

Padawan
image.png

Lastly I never expected to get £1100, like I said to the NEC guy, I always start high as people always want to feel like they are getting a bargain..

sparkysx

Sith Lord
That bottom picture is awesome, makes me feel 8 years old again!

Maybe just put on the actual price you want for them and say 'no offers'?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi,
Just wondering, will you be selling any of the carded figures?
If so maybe intrested if the price is right.
Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom