Archived metallic bespin pbp blaster £200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Hi, I have for sale a metallic bespin pbp blaster, I would like £245 for it which apparently is a reasonable price. payment by paypal f+f or buyer adds 4%, postage is £5 and will be sent recorded and insured.
Optimized-DSC_0108.JPG
Optimized-DSC_0109.JPG

coomber75

Sith Lord
:eek: ong how can you tell... id have added thatto a normal figure and been none the wiser....

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
:eek: ong how can you tell... id have added thatto a normal figure and been none the wiser....

In hand they're pretty obvious, the iridescent / metallic quality is unmissable really.

poncho

Grand Master
if it helps with your sale

if i were selling id photograph it next to a normal one on a white back ground.

Lindo

Sith Lord
Bunglebubs said:
Are people really paying that for a tiny bit of plastic? :eek:
apparently so mate, I saw a thread on here not so long back and I said exactly the same thing :)

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
SublevelStudios said:
Bunglebubs said:

You could say that same about most items in this hobby :roll:

For some rare figures etc yes but a wee thing like that valued at that price is just beyond crazy.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Bunglebubs said:
SublevelStudios said:
Bunglebubs said:

For some rare figures etc yes but a wee thing like that valued at that price is just beyond crazy.

Try telling someone who doesn't collect Star Wars stuff a wee thing like a VCJ is fetching £1000 plus...and how much for a genuine double telescoping lightsabre? What's that? £100 for a black stormtrooper blaster? You see my point.

lejackal

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
Bunglebubs said:
SublevelStudios said:

Try telling someone who doesn't collect Star Wars stuff a wee thing like a VCJ is fetching £1000 plus...and how much for a genuine double telescoping lightsabre? What's that? £100 for a black stormtrooper blaster? You see my point.
Try telling someone that does collect Star Wars a VCJ is a grand :lol:

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
SublevelStudios said:
Bunglebubs said:
SublevelStudios said:

Im fully aware of these hence why I said rare figures, but £250 for one wee plastic gun is crazy. But well done to Lindo if/when he gets it.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I've seen far more Vinyl Cape Jawas being sold on here than these rare Metallic blasters in the last few years and this discussion is somewhat derailing Lindo's FS thead here guys. Best to agree to disagree on rarity/value etc as he has set it comfortably within market rate and in line with his valuation query too.

Good luck with the sale; very tempting, wrong time for me.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
You're right Steve, sorry Lindo. All this is relative and actually the gun is a rare piece and worth what you're asking given that I actually bought mine for the same sort of money 6 months ago.

You will find a buyer I'm sure mate, good luck with the sale.

Lindo

Sith Lord
:D I'm just pleased it is what I thought it was, in no rush to sell it if I need to sit on it a while that's cool

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Far less common then any black storm trooper blaster or pop up r2 sabre. Coupled with the fact the corresponding Spanish figures are also quite difficult to get the price reflects how tough it can be to complete the Spanish figures properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom