Archived Harbert Die cast MoC TIE Fighter for sale - SOLD - please archive

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi All, due to an upgrade I am selling my die cast mint on card Harbert TIE Fighter.

It does have bubble issues; there is quite extensive cracking to the underside of the bubble and a crack to the lower part of the front of the bubble. That said, the card is fantastic and the bubble is factory sealed all the way around. It was like this when I bought it and I bought it because it still displays beautifully; plus I also saw it as a great opportunity to own a Harbert MoC at a good price!

I'm looking to move him on to a new home for what I paid for him - that's £250 plus £7.50 postage anywhere in the U.K. If you want to pay by PayPal please add 3% to cover fees (unless you use f&f if you know me).

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

IMG_5782.JPG

IMG_5781.JPG

IMG_5786.JPG

IMG_5788.JPG

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Will be taking this to Farthest From this coming weekend; should anyone fancy a Harbert TIE, come and find me.

Christian

Jedi Master
Lom said:
Will be taking this to Farthest From this coming weekend; should anyone fancy a Harbert TIE, come and find me.

Bring him over to the GW stand mate - there's a nice acrylic case waiting for it plus you never know I may be tempted as well :D

Christian

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Christian said:
Lom said:

Bring him over to the GW stand mate - there's a nice acrylic case waiting for it plus you never know I may be tempted as well :D

Christian
:D Will do; actually I need a couple of diecast cases.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom