Signed Framed Photo - Any Help Appreciated

GemmaLou101

Youngling
Hello All :)

I hope everyone is having a great day.

I am looking for advice if possible. I was gifted a signed photograph and it isn't something I really want as I would much rather go to someone that appreciates it. I was hoping that someone could maybe give me a rough idea of what to ask for it and the best place to look at selling.

It is signed by the following with a Certificate of Authenticity.

- Carrie Fisher
- George Lucas
- Harrison Ford
- Liam Neeson
- Samuel L Jackson

Any help would be appreciated. I have a photo if required.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
A picture would be useful, as would a picot the COA.
I'm not saying yours if fake, but there are hundreds of fake autographs out there, with COA from people and companies who just looking to scam you.

If you autographs are genuine, your item would be worth quite a bit to the right buyer......

GemmaLou101

Youngling
Hey,

Thank you for getting back to me, I thought you'd need photos. I hope I have attached them correctly.

Thank you for your help.

Gemma

Attachments

• IMG_2406.JPG
    IMG_2406.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_2407.JPG
    IMG_2407.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 709
  • IMG_2414.JPG
    IMG_2414.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 711

ianbrooke

Padawan
now i have more Carrie Fisher autographs than a normal person should have and i can not see a proper Fisher on here

Which one is it supposed to be bottom left or top right?

GemmaLou101

Youngling
Hi Ian,

I have little or no information on the picture, I only know what I have posted :) I imagine it would be the top right if I had to guess.

Thank you for your help, it's appreciated.

Gemma

GemmaLou101

Youngling
Does anyone know where I could get them checked? I'm not precious if they aren't real to be honest. It's just taking up space in my wardrobe at the moment haha.

Your advice is appreciated :)

Lindo

Sith Lord
no idea but I'm sure a quick search of the internet would give you a idea of where to take them in your area

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Hi. I've Personal messaged _Lee_ who is a member here on this forum for him to have a look at your autographs. He is a guru regarding autographs and hopefully he'll let you now weather they are legit or not.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Sorry, but its 1000% fake and possibly one of the worst i have ever seen. None of the sigs come anywhere near genuine ones and it is horrendous.Hope your friend didnt pay too much for this.

COA,s ,Holograms etc mean absolutely nothing to 99% of items. They are just a cheap tactic to entice buyers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom