Offers on my childhood please

A

Anonymous

Hi people, apologies if posted in wrong forum

My parents have retired and decided to clear out their loft and brought me all my old toys that they thought "might be worth something".

Ive spent the afternoon sorting(brought the memories flloding back) and checking completed listings on Ebay for prices .

Heres a few pics of what ive got (never done this before ,hope they work)....

009-Copy.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg
boxes for above toys

I know you are all busy people but is there anything there worth anything or is anybody interested in anything possibly

It is my intention to Ebay this stuff, but any serious(good :wink: ) offers may be considered i trust you guys are genuine collectors

Collection preffered ,based W. Yorkshire

ps apologies again if this shouldnt be in here.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Hey Lewis, welcome to the forum! 8)

Firstly, don't worry we're not anal on here about people posting in exactly the right section, no one really cares too much where you post. If the Mods wanna move it they may (if they can be arsed), but your probably in the right section anyway.

Your stuff looks to be in very good nick considering the age.
I'm not really an expert on loose figures or vehicles, but there are plenty of people on here who will be able to give you a fair idea of price.
A few things I did notice, you got a few weapons with the wrong figures (you will get more for a figure if he/she comes with their weapon), your AT-AT still has it's chin guns, these will add a brave bit to whatever price you get for it, the boxes for your AT-AT and Falcon are in good nick (again they will increase the value you get for them when you sell).
The price you get for the Falcon will depend on what bits it has (or more likely what bits it has lost). If you could post a picture of it with the back section taken off, so we can see the crew compartment, we will be able to tell you what's missing and what it's worth.

Sounds like you've done a bit of research into prices already, only fair we warn you what a lottery Ebay is. Something can go for £10 one day and not sell the next!
You may well find a few people on here willing to buy from you or make you offers.

If you have any questions just ask, we're a pretty laid back bunch. No one minds helping out and asnwering questions.

Not tempted to keep them and start collecting? :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
no rare figs there ,well without knowing the coo(gustie)tht at at looks really clean as does that hoth trooper .you also may do well with the leia bespin if the cape is in good shape and she has blaster.i may be interested in the taun taun is it the split belly version and where in west yorks are you at

Jedi83

Padawan
Hi Lewis,

Hmm are you not willing to mail smaller items such as loose figures etc? That snowtrooper looks whiter then white, very nice.

gustie

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
no rare figs there ,well without knowing the coo(gustie)tht at at looks really clean as does that hoth trooper .you also may do well with the leia bespin if the cape is in good shape and she has blaster.i may be interested in the taun taun is it the split belly version and where in west yorks are you at

Craig,coco and snagbar know more than i do :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

hi again , thanks for replies

jabbawokie - taun taun does have split belly ,leia bespin capes not torn but no gun .Based Lofthouse,Wakefield by the way.

jedi83 - willing to mail small items in jiffy bags .to be honest im willing to mail all items if necessary just hate queing in post offices.

jaymassive - No xwing box at the moment but bear with me on this im sure its in their loft. Probably full of old tea towels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weasel - The look on the other halfs face when she came home from work and found this lot on the kitchen table tells me i probably wont be collecting !!!

craignwo4life - "With a title like "offers on my childhood" I knew Weasel would be the first to react !! " my parents warned me about strange people on t'internet :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom