• IMG_4314.JPG
    IMG_4314.JPG
    234.9 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_4315.JPG
    IMG_4315.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 374

Hanrob1985

Youngling
Ok so I post in the Valuation page for advice and get **** for suggesting an eBay sale then post the items on here as suggested and get **** for that too......great help thank you Lejackel. I wonder why everyone sells on eBay........

lejackal

Grand Master
Just advertise with a price, if you want an auction then by all means toddle off to Ebay.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I'd say around £100 the lot, the figures are incomplete but the AT-ST looks like it has the top gun that's always missing.

You would probably get a bit more on eBay but then you'll have sellers fees to pay.

plantainman

Jedi Master
Hanrob1985 said:
Ok so I post in the Valuation page for advice and get **** for suggesting an eBay sale then post the items on here as suggested and get **** for that too......great help thank you Lejackel. I wonder why everyone sells on eBay........

You posted in the valuations thread for exactly that, an evaluation and advice, which you got.

You were told we don't sell by "best offers" format and were told to list in the for sale section with a price you want for all the items, or individual items, whichever.

you have posted pictures again and have invited offers.

As advised in the valuation thread, if you want to sell at auction, go to ebay, list it all in one lot starting at £100 and hope to get a sale and then pay all the fees to ebay. Otherwise, list here at your desired fee and sell without incurring fees. The choice is yours still, just don't ask for offers.

Thanks

AllThings80s

Youngling
Um, to be honest, this has been a little off putting for new members. I had a few pieces I wanted to offload, but perhaps not now :cry:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Not really sure why mate? All you have to do is post a price on your advert. This was mentioned to the OP several times, but he still didn't do it, then got stroppy. This is a brilliant place to sell- just check out the feedback section :)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Not really sure why mate? All you have to do is post a price on your advert. This was mentioned to the OP several times, but he still didn't do it, then got stroppy. This is a brilliant place to sell- just check out the feedback section :)

Spot on. :D
There are very few rules here other than listen to advice and don't be a dick... It's only as difficult as one wants to make it really

sparkysx

Sith Lord
AllThings80s said:
Um, to be honest, this has been a little off putting for new members. I had a few pieces I wanted to offload, but perhaps not now :cry:

awwwww, don't go...............

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom