Header image

Minty mint Baggies

Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.
Frunkstar
Grand Master
Grand Master

Minty mint Baggies

Postby Frunkstar » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:38 pm

Few nice crisp & clean baggies for sale here guys, Obviously I would prefer to trade for the baggies I am looking for but never have any luck trading so just putting them up for sale, I have priced them at market values as they really are the mintiest I have seen for several years.
The Nien Nunb mailer has the tag missing on the end flap but displays well, also missing the colored sheet so priced accordingly, a cheap way to get that elusive Kenner NN mailer though.

Prices do not include fees or postage !

Please hit me up if you have any baggies on my wants list as I am up for trades -

ESB-c Amanaman open – loose figure figure is super mint only been out of bag for the photo, no point loss, should I think be a 90 grade all day long 100 SOLD WITH THANKS

ESB-c Barada 100 SOLD WITH THANKS

ESB-c Leia Poncho 70

ESB-c Nien Numb + mailer Box & flyer – torn end flap tab 65 SOLD WITH THANKS

ESB-c 8D8 30 SOLD WITH THANKS

ESB-c Emperor 12 SOLD WITH THANKS

ESB-c Weequay 38 SOLD WITH THANKS

ROTJ-c At St Driver 35 SOLD WITH THANKS

ESB-a (2nd issue) prune face 25

Probot 75 SOLD WITH THANKS

Salacious crumb 5 SOLD WITH THANKS

Last edited by Frunkstar on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If there's a bright spark to the center of the galaxy, we're on the planet it's furthest from.

Please check out the baggie guide here - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15937

Frunkstar
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Minty mint Baggies

Postby Frunkstar » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:20 pm

Still 3 baggies available guys -

Barada
Leia Poncho
Prune face
If there's a bright spark to the center of the galaxy, we're on the planet it's furthest from.

Please check out the baggie guide here - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=15937

Frunkstar
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Minty mint Baggies

Postby Frunkstar » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:15 pm

LAST 2 BEING MOVED TO THE JABBA'S PALACE ON FB FOR AUCTION, MANY THANKS FOR THE SALES!

Return to “Star Wars Items for Sale”