Vintage Star Wars Droids Vlix Figure in 12in 300pcs Limited Edition Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooncf77

Padawan
Are you ready to get a 12inches Star Wars Vintage VLIX action figure?
Now there is one fans who is planning to replicate the 3.75in VLIX to bigger 12inches one, so exciting to hear that news. What's more, it will be a limited edition figure in 300pcs only to worldwide.
Currently, there are only 3.75in edition, 12inches absolutely will be most popular one once launching. There is one toy writer said VLIX is very rare figure in STAR WARS production lines, and he also release an article to instroduce this issue, here is the link: http://theswca.com/lexicon/vlix.html
I really want to have one 12inches VLIX as a collector, so let's make it come true.
This project is accepting pre-order now on Instagram now https://www.instagram.com/toygenkyo/
Please spread this message to all fans, thank you!

Attachments

• 3.75in vs 12in VLIX figure.jpg
    3.75in vs 12in VLIX figure.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 369

apack7229

Sith Lord
Wait, should I not have sent all my bank details and passwords? :shock: Damn guess I'll just have to wait and see if the Nigerian prince will still send me money. :? :lol:

wooncf77

Padawan
Snaketibe said:
wooncf77 said:
so existing to hear that news.

Well, I've just heard the news and I have continued to exist, so he's not lying about that :D
It is true, I contacted him still in last night on this project :D
You know what I advice to him, I would like to get one 12inches VLIX figure which his head and hands, i.e.the skin parts, could grow blue light at night in this plastic material lol

wooncf77

Padawan
robpmarsh said:
**** photoshop pic......same image scaled up/down
Hey brother you do have two sharp eyes on new thing, good :lol:
Yes, you are right and I also found this, also PM that maker as well, he admited it, but he answered me that picture just want to showcase the different scales between 3.75in and 12in. Dont you feel exciting when you see that giant VLIX figure. MEN all would like to keep a "BIG THING" :D

wooncf77

Padawan
apack7229 said:
Wait, should I not have sent all my bank details and passwords? :shock: Damn guess I'll just have to wait and see if the Nigerian prince will still send me money. :? :lol:
What happened to you with the Nigerian prince? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom