FS - 12 back collection - additional photos

Londoner57

Youngling
Hi All

As mentioned on my other (amin thread), additional photos. Figures are all graded and Kenner
- Stormtrooper, 12C, graded 70, signed by Richard Bonehill - £800
- Obi Wan, 12A, 80 - £1500
- C3P0 - 12A 85 - £1400

To reiterate, I am happy to consider offers, and also discuss discounts if paying by cash/cheque or bank transfer, or if you want to buy more than one figure. I am based in London, so could meet and possibly drop off depending on where you live. Includes free Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed Next Day

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

Londoner57

Youngling
He's signed the actual card, prior to grading - mixed blessing really, its great to have it signed but it meant a lower grading...

Londoner57

Youngling
Some interest, but no nibbles yet....I've now put them onto eBay, low start and no reserve, as I need to sell them by June 5th, as I'm off on a 2 month holiday from the 19th... Would still prefer to sell them to someone here so feel free to make me an offer :)

Link to one sale, and you can see the rest from "sellers other items"

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Palitoy-Star-Wars-12-Back-R2D2-MOC-Sealed-UK-1978-UKG-80-/112405448819?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Londoner57

Youngling
... and no, I'm not doing a runner - I'm retiring, I'll be fishing mostly and hopefully not looking at a phone or computer for a long time...

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Londoner57 said:
I've now put them onto eBay, low start and no reserve, as I need to sell them by June 5th,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Palitoy-Star-Wars-12-Back-R2D2-MOC-Sealed-UK-1978-UKG-80-/112405448819?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I just had a look, I wasn't expecting low start to mean £600 - £800! Your definition of low start is a bit different to mine lol!

I've just recently bought a set of 12 backs so I'm mostly watching as an observer, always more interesting to see auction outcomes rather than fixed price sales. Good luck with them, I don't think you'll need it tho!

sparkysx

Sith Lord
suprised they graded it at all really, they won't grade cards that have been touched up with pen.

Londoner57

Youngling
I sent it in with a photo of my brother and me getting it signed. But that was a while ago, perhaps when things were a bit more trusting/relaxed...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom