Vehicles for sale (price reduced)

Londoner57

Youngling
Hi All

I have the following for sale, all with original boxes and inserts:

Kenner Tie Fighter 1st issue LP - box was unopened and is in really great condition, however tape was cracked at one end, so I was able to gently take out and photograph the interior, contents are excellent (SOLD)

Kenner Vader Tie Fighter - box opened but vehicle unused and stickers unapplied - box is good but has some warping (£200)

Scout Walker ROTJ - excellent box and condition, stickers unapplied, all inserts (SOLD)

Kenner Landspeeder - good condition vehicle and good box except there are a few pen marks on the box (which my annoying younger brother scribbled on, way back when...a good conservator could remove these) (SOLD)

Jabba the Hutt - good condition, all present, but has been assembled, though the little creature/slave is in an unopened bag. Sadly one end flap has come off (£75)

I'm open to sensible offers, and if anyone buys all of the vehicles at the listed price, then I'll throw in a boxed Kenner "Battle Damaged X Wing" - main stickers applied, but not the "damaged ones", and box is sound but a little scruffy, wing motion to open is a little stiff

Please PM me if you want more photos or have any questions...Thanks!

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

Londoner57

Youngling
All

Thanks for your messages and offers. Please note the Tie Fighter and AT-ST are now on hold pending payment.

Londoner57

Youngling
Update - Landspeeder is now on hold too pending payment.

If anyone wants the Vader Tie and Jabba, they can have them both for £300 and I'll include the Battle Damaged X Wing, otherwise they will go onto eBay at the end of this week, no reserve.

Thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom