star wars tri - logo amanaman. Spanish pbp moc.. afa 80!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
As per the rules you need to list a price, you can't just ask for offers. You can add photos using the attachments tab below the text box.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
And what exactly makes this worth any more than the £746 one sold for on eBay 10 days ago?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-PBP-TRI-LOGO-AMANAMAN-AFA-80-NM-UNPUNCHED-SPANISH-PBP-MOC-POP-1-/292162042834?hash=item440636fbd2%3Ag%3A7SEAAOSwLsBZTmO-&nma=true&si=XvjNwfs2nclOWfHiHqc%252BGiBQm78%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Come to that.....is this the one that sold 10 days ago? The first 4 digits match, the last two digits could be a match and the subgrades match. Can't see some of the damage to the ebay one in the photos you've provided but then the angles you've taken that obscure the areas the damage is in. I do hope you haven't joined this forum to try and double your money. If you have, prepare for some choice words to follow. Please show the full CGC number.

Oh.....and seeing as the CGC population report for a PBP Amanaman in 80 grade is one, I think you may about to be broadsided by the good folk of this forum. Carl, think this is one for you, mate :D

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
And what exactly makes this worth any more than the £746 one sold for on eBay 10 days ago?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-PBP-TRI-LOGO-AMANAMAN-AFA-80-NM-UNPUNCHED-SPANISH-PBP-MOC-POP-1-/292162042834?hash=item440636fbd2%3Ag%3A7SEAAOSwLsBZTmO-&nma=true&si=XvjNwfs2nclOWfHiHqc%252BGiBQm78%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Come to that.....is this the one that sold 10 days ago? The first 4 digits match, the last two digits could be a match and the subgrades match. Can't see some of the damage to the ebay one in the photos you've provided but then the angles you've taken that obscure the areas the damage is in. I do hope you haven't joined this forum to try and double your money. If you have, prepare for some choice words to follow. Please show the full CGC number.

Oh.....and seeing as the CGC population report for a PBP Amanaman in 80 grade is one, I think you may about to be broadsided by the good folk of this forum. Carl, think this is one for you, mate :D

Well done Shelock !! Excellent

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
steve obi wan said:
Oh if it does have a crack it certainly would not of got a 80 grade

You're right, Steve. A cracked bubble would have seen this receive a 50 grade bubble and probably a 50 grade overall.

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:

:lol: If you insist.....
A ditty with a twist;

Welcome friend, this is our home, our castle if you will
So stop being shitty, halt your fools errand, be a good little gnome and save us the hassle...of telling you to GET ****ED

Have a nice day

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

:lol: If you insist.....
A ditty with a twist;

Welcome friend, this is our home, our castle if you will
So stop being shitty, halt your fools errand, be a good little gnome and save us the hassle...of telling you to GET ****ED

Have a nice day

Love the ditty. :lol:

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Did someone say ditty?

If one may choose the path of subterfuge,
Then be prepared for tacit responses in deluge,
Many will strive to protect and preserve,
Our precious hobby, so take what is deserved,
Take the experience on board and seek to learn,
That a hand to fire will surely burn,
A message put forward loud and clear,
A ruse or duplicity has no place here.

D.Davies

Hi all I'm new to the forum and just started out collecting trilogos.
It is indeed the very same one , I was outbid by 10 dollars.
Cheers
Dave.

pitu15

Youngling
Hello everyone. Yes , it's the same moc from ebay. And what? Is it a crime? He is now mine and I can do anything with him and ask for it as much as I want. Not true? I am sorry Dave for you 10 dollars ..

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
This was on shpock last week the exact same pics and I offered him £500. He told me way to low and a friend offered a lot more but was shown the door.

Has since been removed

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
laurencedyer said:
That's done the rounds a bit over the last year or so lol.
Was it one of yours?

Not one of mine buddy.
Ive seen this sell over the last year or two.
Was £799 at one point then immediately £995 with the next buyer.
A year later or so and roll on April this year a certain Eric the P------ had it in the states nd wanted circa £1500 for it who sold it recently I believe for circa £750. Now its up at this price.

How on earth do I know all of this?

lejackal

Grand Master
pitu15 said:
Hello everyone. Yes , it's the same moc from ebay. And what? Is it a crime? He is now mine and I can do anything with him and ask for it as much as I want. Not true? I am sorry Dave for you 10 dollars ..
It's not a crime but you are a ****, now go **** your self instead of trying to shaft someone on here

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom