Collection for Sale

SammyJ

Padawan
Hello all,

It has come to the point now in which I would like to sell my entire collection.

I have a large collection that I have built up over 2/3 years consisting of many boxed vehicles, loose figures, boxedplay sets and odd ball items.

I will start to post pictures of the collection and catalogue everything over the next few days.

I would preferably like someone to view the collection in person and if possible sell the majority in one go. I currently live in Basingstoke so I just wanted to gain some initial interest before I start posting pictures etc.

I also have many modern items and a large collection of autographs if this something that anyone would be interested.

Thanks,
Sam

Star Wares

Jedi Knight
Hi Sam, I'm sorry to hear your leaving the hobby, obviously you'd get the best possible price selling each item separately but but if you are looking to sell everything together I might be interested in buying your whole vintage collection. I live in Reading, so am quite local. I'll send you a PM with my contact details.

Russ J

Jedi Master
Would be interested in seeing what you have in your modern pieces when you start to catalogue your collection..

I would be cherry picking though as i do already have a large modern collection

Russ... :)

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I don't have the funds to buy a full collection but would be very keen to see what you may have in oddball items especially British stuff.

Is there any chance you could put a list together?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Always sad to see a forum memeber sell up.

I might be interested in buying the collection in one go.

PM sent.

Cheers

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Understand you wanting to sell in one go.
Hope it goes well for you.

Quick question: have you got a Carrie Fisher autograph?

Cheers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom