Loose collection FS

thenightmarcher

Padawan
After a couple of years of indecision, I've decided to part ways with my loose vintage figure collection.

I'm a few shy of the full run (several of the Last 17 are notable by their absence) & the a number of the figures formed part of my childhood collection, so there is some evidence of play-wear. Everything I purchased since I was a kid is mint or near-mint condition & has been done so through this site, so it made sense to return the collection to whence it came & give people a shot at adding to their own stash.

For the sake of ease, I'd obviously prefer to sell the lot in one go but I understand that's not going to generate as much interest as selling them off individually. If you would be interested in taking a look at what I've got, I'll happily send pictures & you're welcome to view it in person (I'm based in Norwich).

Drop me a reply or a DM to register your interest & I'll take it from there!

Oh, & there's a link to my feedback thread in my signature (although it's admittedly pretty dated), for your peace of mind.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
As Rob write you need to add a price that is the rules and pictures would also be great to add, good luck with the sale :wink:

thenightmarcher

Padawan
Apologies - I skimmed through the board (it's been a while since I was a regular on here) & spotted a couple of other people posting similar things so I followed suit.

I've attached pics of the whole collection as it stands & I'm happy to supply additional pics & information if anyone's interested.

Looking for £750 for the lot.

IMG_3856.JPG

IMG_3857.JPG

IMG_3858.JPG

thenightmarcher

Padawan
The vast majority are complete with original weapons (all float-tested before listing, for what it's worth), but there is a handful that are being sold unarmed.

Let me know if there's any you're particularly interested in & I'll happily supply the details.

lejackal

Grand Master
thenightmarcher said:
The vast majority are complete with original weapons (all float-tested before listing, for what it's worth), but there is a handful that are being sold unarmed.

Let me know if there's any you're particularly interested in & I'll happily supply the details.
Which ones do not have weapons as that is what most determines value

tyco

Youngling
Hi

You have a number of figures i would be interested in DSD, Bossk, 4-LOM, b wing and Numb to name a few. But would need to see better pics and individual prices for each.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Are you sure you sure you want to include your childhood figures in the sale though?

Regret will inevitably kick in, you know.

Gaz46&2

Padawan
Someone will likely buy your collection if they know exactly what they're getting. I know it might be a bit time consuming but it's worth the extra effort.

thenightmarcher

Padawan
Capetown said:
Are you sure you sure you want to include your childhood figures in the sale though?

Regret will inevitably kick in, you know.

I've been on the cusp of selling up for such a long time now, I've kinda come to terms with it. Thanks for the warning though!

thenightmarcher

Padawan
Gaz46&2 said:
Someone will likely buy your collection if they know exactly what they're getting. I know it might be a bit time consuming but it's worth the extra effort.

I have everything photographed & ready to go in terms of selling off the figures individually (I even kept a list of what I paid for everything so priced should be in the right ballpark, hopefully) - just wanted to give people fair chance to speak up if they fancied a bulk purchase!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom