Header image

Princess leia autograph

Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.
shrek
Regular
Regular

Princess leia autograph

Postby shrek » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:55 am

Here I have my carrie fisher genuine autograph with certificate of authenticity open to offers thanks for looking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Princess leia autograph

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 am

I'm afraid you'll need to post up a price if you want to sell here, as per the pinned post.

A Carrie Fisher autograph obtained from Shirley Bassey? Intriguing. Probably worth sticking this up in the Autographs sections and having one of our more experienced autograph collectors have a look at it. With respect, these lifetime guarantee certificates aren't worth the paper they're written on, unfortunately and there have been so many fake CF autos about it's worth having an impartial opinion on it before offering it here. Apologies if you've already done it, not checked. Post it here for comments and a valuation:

viewforum.php?f=26
Last edited by ScruffyLookingNH on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

db94
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby db94 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:18 am

ALL SELLERS MUST LIST A PRICE:

SWF Team wrote:
Please make sure that all items in your for sale threads have a price attached to them. Members that aren't sure how much their items are worth are free to ask for help in the valuations section. Any for sale thread that does not have a list of prices may be temporarily locked or deleted.
My vintage/modern collection viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14191

tobedesu
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby tobedesu » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:41 pm

I'm curious as there's one identical on eBay with the same paperwork.

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:04 pm

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:13 pm

That's a shame. Sorry to hear you've got burned, Shrek. I'd be onto the arsehole seller and creator of the certificate and see how far he goes on adhering to his promise of a lifetime guarantee.

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:23 pm

It would appear Mr. Anthony Gilliam is in the League of Major Arseholes and peddles utter crap. First his on Google for him:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum ... e=activity

Here's your man's house.....if he's been dumb enough to use his HA. Doesn't look like the type of residence you'd expect to find Dame Shirley Bassey dropping off a few unwanted momentos:

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mini99
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Mini99 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:35 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:It would appear Mr. Anthony Gilliam is in the League of Major Arseholes and peddles utter crap. First his on Google for him:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum ... e=activity

Here's your man's house.....if he's been dumb enough to use his HA. Doesn't look like the type of residence you'd expect to find Dame Shirley Bassey dropping off a few unwanted momentos:

Capture.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, sad to hear it's a fake, but had to laugh, that's class!

tobedesu
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby tobedesu » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Sorry to see it's a fake.
The one on eBay is exactly the same so probably he's running a few of these off.

pizzathehutt
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby pizzathehutt » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:27 pm

hey big spender! (see what I did there? :wink: ) I hope you didn't spend much on this piece of rubbish
'Nutch Vader! Teeblo Carbon'

shrek
Regular
Regular

Postby shrek » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Nice to know when you get stung and robbed everyone can have a laugh at that person's misfortune. It might not seem a lot to some but we haven't all got lots of money to spare and some of us have to save hard and do without to try and get a collection together. I'm down what is to me a bit of money and that is no going to put a major halt to any collecting I can do for a while.

Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Lindo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:29 pm

shrek wrote:Nice to know when you get stung and robbed everyone can have a laugh at that person's misfortune. It might not seem a lot to some but we haven't all got lots of money to spare and some of us have to save hard and do without to try and get a collection together. I'm down what is to me a bit of money and that is no going to put a major halt to any collecting I can do for a while.

I'd be kicking his fucking door down wanting my money back, if you have been screwed there has to be a chance of getting your money back, if he doesn't play ball call the police on the cunt and take him to court
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

pizzathehutt
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby pizzathehutt » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Lindo wrote:
shrek wrote:Nice to know when you get stung and robbed everyone can have a laugh at that person's misfortune. It might not seem a lot to some but we haven't all got lots of money to spare and some of us have to save hard and do without to try and get a collection together. I'm down what is to me a bit of money and that is no going to put a major halt to any collecting I can do for a while.

I'd be kicking his fucking door down wanting my money back, if you have been screwed there has to be a chance of getting your money back, if he doesn't play ball call the police on the cunt and take him to court

I'd go one better and go straight to the source and kick Shirley basseys door down!
'Nutch Vader! Teeblo Carbon'

robpmarsh
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby robpmarsh » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:24 pm

Had some interest in this but the whole provenance seems odd.

My search continues......
Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold!

my Swfuk feedback: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21776

My Leia Hoth focus:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30198

Russ J
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Russ J » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:53 pm

pizzathehutt wrote:
I'd go one better and go straight to the source and kick Shirley basseys door down!

Hmm....would that be Shirley Bassey's back doors you'd smash in :wink: :lol:

Usless post to the thread topic but sorry I couldn't resist :oops:

Return to “Star Wars Items for Sale”