Boba Fett Kenner ROTJ 77 Back MOC

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
For sale, Kenner ROTJ 77 Back Boba Fett MOC.

Very nice condition overall, nice and clear factory sealed bubble all intact, few very slight creases on the card and small bit of sticker damage, card lays nice and flat, please see pics , will come with an acrylic case, can take more pictures of any area if it helps.

£800 ono

I'm in Twickenham, Middlesex.

Not keen on posting an item like this, would prefer to meet in person.

Payment via Paypal, F & F or please add 4% , or cash on collection is ok.

Will give it a week or so on here and if no interest will try Ebay or Facebook auction.

Thanks.

IWEZBKz.png

YH8G2fs.png

Jr9KXQ3.png

ui38J8c.png

Y1R3t5p.png

2AC54Ef.png

EYZb8oa.png

nzSeDB5.png

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
Hi please let me know what pics you would like ?

If you send me your number and you have what's app I can do a video too , thanks

lejackal

Grand Master
Given a UKG 85 took three or four attempts to sell recently for £675 on eBay I would take the money and post it if you've been offered £800

av6

Jedi Knight
One of these popped up on Jabbas Court earlier. £600. Nice condition, but does have heavy price stickering.

IMG_1529.PNG

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I saw that, do you think that the price stickers could be removed, would improve the card no end.
A question to the knowledgeable, is a carded Fett so more expensive because they made fewer, or is it just the "Fett" tax?

av6

Jedi Knight
There are ways to remove sticker residue, but you have to be 'REALLY' careful.
There are a couple of methods that I have used myself. I ****ed then both up at first, but once you get the hang......
Lighter fluid is the first. This is the one you really do have to be careful with though. Rub too much, too hard and you will end up taking ink out of the card itself. Again though, if you get it right, the results are perfect.
The second (and easiest) is a hairdryer. Not so complicated as the lighter fluid, but you still need to be careful. This one works very well if the glue underneath the sticker is (shall we say) moist. Don't overdo it because you'll just end up with a mess. Warm it up enough so that it can be easily peeled away with fine tweezers.

If the glue underneath the sticker has dried/hardened, thats a completely different animal altogether.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I've had a carded figure with similar stickers like the one on the boba fett and the hairdryer trick got them off no problem BUT! you really don't know whats gone on underneath these stickers, I've seen ones before where its ripped the card from someone previously having a go at peeling it off and then just stick it back down to cover the damage up so be careful

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom