Archived (sold please archive) Selling up! 89 loose figure collection now

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
still available

Selling this collection

89 loose figures, 32 are complete with weapons (amanamans staff isn't pictured but will be included), no repro shite

All in very good condition, some mintier than others

Most of these were bought through this website

Sad to see this lot go but the wedding has taken over

Any questions or extra photos needed just give me a shout

I've priced this up fairly

£1275 delivered

Thanks
Andrew

Attachments

• IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0842.JPG
    IMG_0842.JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_0844.JPG
    IMG_0844.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 394

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Lovely little collection there Andrew. Someone will get a good deal. Did I read somewhere you got them all this year?

Have a fab wedding. She must be some woman, you giving all that up!

Thank you

Yes, I've been putting this little Collection together since Feb I think. Once my wages go up I'm sure the bug will bite me again

Yeah she is, we've been together 6 years now and she had been going on about getting married for awhile.im a lucky man

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Andrew,
Good luck with the sale, hope to still see you on here though, and best wishes for your future together.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry to see you selling up, but it's for a good reason. Good luck with everything and hope you start again soon. :)

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
thanks guys

the wedding is next Saturday, really caught up with us and we've gone over budget :roll:

I've listed these on gumtree, seems to be getting a lot of interest

subzero

Sith Lord
My condolences, just kidding :lol:

Sorry to hear you're selling up, maybe ebay would be the best option?.. there's a full set here that has a £2k bid on it and some of the weapons are even repro's too. Could be an option for you to get more spondoolies!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMPLETE-Vintage-Star-Wars-figures-inc-Last-17-Yak-Face-Blue-Snaggletooth-/401398452200?hash=item5d75364fe8:g:ya8AAOSwvTBZrqbn

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
subzero said:

Sorry to hear you're selling up, maybe ebay would be the best option?.. there's a full set here that has a £2k bid on it and some of the weapons are even repro's too. Could be an option for you to get more spondoolies!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COMPLETE-Vintage-Star-Wars-figures-inc-Last-17-Yak-Face-Blue-Snaggletooth-/401398452200?hash=item5d75364fe8:g:ya8AAOSwvTBZrqbn

thanks Subzero

just had a look and the seller is in Brentford, I use to live down that way. have you seen the old brick phone he's also selling? didn't know they were worth money?

so far the highest I've been offered is £1300

subzero

Sith Lord
pizzathehutt said:
subzero said:

thanks Subzero

just had a look and the seller is in Brentford, I use to live down that way. have you seen the old brick phone he's also selling? didn't know they were worth money?

so far the highest I've been offered is £1300

No probs, hope you get top whack for them either way.

No way haha what a brick :lol: apparently still makes calls as a functioning mobile too!!

sparkysx

Sith Lord
if you don't have any luck on facebook, break it up and sell it all in bits.

starwars00

Jedi Knight
Might be interested. Could I have some close up pictures of some of the more expensive figures please.

Luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom