**Reduced**Snaggletooth AFA 80 ROTJ 77 Back-A Offerless

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Hi all,

Another one to go, Snaggletooth AFA 80 ROTJ 77 Back-A Offerless Kenner C80,B85,F90 unpunched.
I will put some clearer pictures up tonight, these were taken on my tablet which isn't that great.

Please register your interest in the figure(s) below by commenting then follow up your interest by sending me a PM.

All prices include shipping in a sturdy box (or two) with bubble wrap and packaging peanuts to the United Kingdom only via Special Delivery insured up to £500 using Royal Mail alternatively figures are available to collect from the West Midlands.
Payment methods: by Cheque or through paypal F & F.

Alternatively add 4% to total to cover paypal fees.

Please check out photos, more specific photos can be sent upon request, please do not worry If I do not respond straight away. I shall get back to you.

Snaggletooth AFA 80 ROTJ 77 Back-A Offerless Kenner C80,B85,F90 unpunched - £210

IMG_20171009_193905.jpg

IMG_20171009_193918.jpg

IMG_20171009_193932.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Really nice MOC, I think Facebook is probably the best place to sell this, unfortunately.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Jabba's court or echo base vintage I would say Kris!

Would start at the £220 and go from there!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Kris
Totally agree with roundster, Jabba's Palace for auction or Jabba's Court for a straight sale.
No fees to pay, but can be a bit like the "wildwest" compared to here, you just need to rise above it.
Good luck with it if you do chose to go that way, I am sure I can say for a lot of guys here that we appreciate you putting them on here for sale first. 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
It's a beautiful MOC, if it wasn't graded and without the attached graded premium I'd have bought it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom