Archived ARCHIVE PLEASE - ALL SOLD FS:LAST 17 TRILOGOS MOC INDIVIDUAL PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
All are reluctant sales. Prices include free mint acrylic case. Please add £9 for Special delivery shipping to the UK no matter how many you want. Paypal F&F preferred.

EV-9D9 MOC - £479
Bubble is absolutely perfect. Card is superb, with a bit edge wear to top.
7SaOUp.jpg

Paploo MOC - £179 - Sold
Card is case fresh perfect bubble is near perfect save for a couple of microscopic dings to the top edges. Barely noticeable.
2svLNl.jpg

Anakin Skwalker MOC Clipper mini sticker catalogue to rear- £149 - Pending
Card is perfect case fresh. Bubble is very nice with small dings bottom and top left, mild push top right and a rub to front.
jlWhD2.jpg

Amanaman Spanish PBP bubble MOC - £699 - Sold
Super rare Spanish PBP carded Amanaman for sale. Bubble is perfect apart from ding bottom left and is fully sealed. Card is excellent with the front having a couple of small light veins and the rear has a very light crease that doesn't break the surface and doesn't affect the front.
IsQ8db.jpg

Warok MOC - £119 - sold
Card is excellent with a bit of edgewear and the bubble is really good, retains shape with the usual small dings to the corners.
lfdFKE.jpg

Han Carbonite MOC - £399 - sold
Bubble is pretty much spot save a tiny ding to the mid right edge, which is barely noticeable and fully sealed. Card is superb with a couple of the usual vein marks to the edges and a tiny rub on the punch.
A0y0xC.jpg

Please note, a forum member has already made an offer for the Imperial Gunner and Romba I had, which I have accepted.

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
Mr-shifter said:
Andy,

I think Laurence dyer is after a Spanish amanaman moc. Maybe worth dropping him a pm.

Thanks for that buddy, yes I am and thanks to Carl also for the message.
I love you guy's :wink:

Pm sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom