Archived SOLD - Palitoy carded figures (reseal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Hi everyone,

I've got a set of carded Palitoy figures for sale. I've had these since around 1990 when I purchased them at a collectors fair in Manchester. I'm in the process of selling on my whole collection to free up a bit of space in the attic, but I thought I would offer these for sale here on the forum first.

The incredibly helpful folk in the Valuations thread have advised me that these are technically reseals - all of the bubbles have been opened at some stage (and on three of them the bottom of the bubble is missing altogether). They are also missing the footers at the bottom of the bubbles.

Other than that, the cards are in good to great condition, and the figures themselves are near-mint or mint with all accessories intact.

All prices include postage (Special Delivery Guaranteed) - let me know if you want to collect in person (West London).

PayPal preferred for payment - please add 4% to cover fees if not using F&F.

(1) Death Star Droid - SOLD

(2) Greedo - £140 posted - SOLD

(3) Hammerhead - SOLD

(4) R2-D2 - £140 posted - SOLD

(5) R5-D4 - SOLD

(6) Snaggletooth - SOLD

(7) Walrus Man - £100 posted - SOLD

Images for each figure / card to follow.

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
(7) Walrus Man (pink tusks) - Palitoy 20-back card; missing footer and bottom of bubble; wrinkle/rip to front of card.

View attachment 2
[ATTACH type="full" alt="Walrus Man - defect to bubble.jpeg[/attachment
[attachment=0]Walrus Man - defect to card front.jpeg"]1[/ATTACH]

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Thanks mate - it was a pleasure doing business with you, and I'm glad R5 has gone to a good home! :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
Just a quick shout out for DarthDooDoo to say what a great job he did packing and sending off my Hammerhead reseal. Top marks all round and super fast delivery,thank you so much for making this all so easy!

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom