Header image

SW Collection FS along with other stuff

Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.
natjane
New User
New User

SW Collection FS along with other stuff

Postby natjane » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:25 am

Have this huge vintage collection for sale
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

weasel
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: SW Collection FS along with other stuff

Postby weasel » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:48 pm

You posted your stuff in the wrong place. You'll get more interest if it has it's own thread.

Good luck with your sale, sadly it doesn't look like most of it is worth much. The weapons are probably going to get you more than the rest of it.

Ohh and a large chunk of it isn't SW, I see MASK and Action Man in there, i'm sure there's other stuff too.
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!"

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby subzero » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:12 pm

Ditto on the value, but on a plus side, if you get that A-Wing pilot listed up in ebay auction you'd probably get about £40 just for that one figure ( depending on it's condition ), maybe £20 if it's a bit beat up.

4th picture down, figure on the far right in the middle, green fella with the black chest & helmet.
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Robstyley
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Robstyley » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:06 pm

That’s what I call a mixed bag. You need to state your asking price, how much do you want for it? Most of it has little value but as mentioned there’s prob a few figures and some weapons that might be worth a bit. I would do a little research and split it up into same toy lines and put correct weapons with figures etc. Good luck

Return to “Star Wars Items for Sale”