Delete

tigerham

Sith Lord
olisuds said:
Price reduction on remaining items.

Top Toys card back added.

Nice items. Just curious... is that cardback used as in once had a bubble on it as I can't seem to see any marks at all on it? Thank you.

olisuds

Sith Lord
It did once have a bubble on it that was stapled on. There are a couple of small staple holes. No idea if there was ever any glue but there is no damage to the card back surface so it's as good as unused.

tigerham

Sith Lord
olisuds said:
It did once have a bubble on it that was stapled on. There are a couple of small staple holes. No idea if there was ever any glue but there is no damage to the card back surface so it's as good as unused.

Ah ok. Thank you for the info. :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
olisuds said:
Was this how they were sold, stapled not glued?
Do you know why?
Sorry, don't want to hi-jack you sales thread, just interested.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
olisuds said:
Was this how they were sold, stapled not glued?
Do you know why?
Sorry, don't want to hi-jack you sales thread, just interested.

I think some were simply put together like this. I know there is an example of a proof produced this way but am sure there are regular ones too.

Different ways for different countries, maybe?!

olisuds

Sith Lord
My understanding is the bubbles were applied so poorly that sometimes they were falling off by the time they got to retail. Production standards were pretty poor as you can tell by the print quality of the cardback and the actual figures themselves. Makes for a nice clean cardback though :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
olisuds said:
My understanding is the bubbles were applied so poorly that sometimes they were falling off by the time they got to retail. Production standards were pretty poor as you can tell by the print quality of the cardback and the actual figures themselves. Makes for a nice clean cardback though :)
Many thanks to both of you for that information.
Yes, your right the card looks so clean I thought that it was a proof card of some sort.

olisuds

Sith Lord
Hi mate, yes Paploo is available. Let me know if your interested. I'll drop you a PM. Cheers Oli

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom