Archived PLEASE DELETE - ALL FIGURES SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
**ALL SOLD**

Hi everyone,

I'm selling off my vintage collection to make a bit of room in the loft - starting with the crown jewels, the Last 17!

I've already sold my R2 w/lightsaber here on the forum, but all the rest are up for sale including 1 x MOC Trilogo Anakin, 1 x reseal POTF Romba, 1 x reseal Trilogo Warok and a pair of Yak Faces.

Most of the figures were bought by me (or for me by long-suffering parents!) at retail with the exception of Amanaman & Barada (obtained via playground swaps) and the Imperial Gunner / Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise / Romba / Warok (which I bought from a vintage toy store in Manchester in the early 90's in order to complete my collection).

Most of the figures are in minty condition as they were only ever displayed rather than played with – all weapons & accessories are the originals (I'm happy to do any float tests etc if needed).

I've quoted P&P costs for each figure (1st class Signed For if under £50, Special Delivery if over £50) – I'm happy to combine postage for multiple figures or to discuss collection from West London if that's convenient.

Payment via PayPal please – F&F or add on 4% to cover fees – or cash on collection.

**SOLD**

A-Wing Pilot (no weapon)
Amanaman
Anakin Skywalker (loose)
Anakin Skywalker (MOC Trilogo)
Barada
EV-9D9
Han Solo in Carbonite
Imperial Dignitary
Imperial Gunner
Lando Calrissian (General Pilot)
Luke Skywalker (in Battle Poncho)
Luke Skywalker (in Stormtrooper Disguise)
Lumat
Paploo
Romba (on POTF card with opened bubble)
Warok (on Trilogo card with opened bubble)
Yak Face 1 (loose Trilogo version without staff)
Yak Face 2 (loose Trilogo version without staff)

Pictures and descriptions of each figure are in the following posts.

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Han Solo in Carbonite - SOLD
In great condition with stiff limbs and minimal wear / slight yellowing of paint on left hand side of shirt / Carbonite block is in mint condition / COO 1984

Han Solo (in Carbonite Chamber) - complete.jpg

More photos are available here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dhvtetTXFQiUaRoG2

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Lumat - SOLD
Excellent condition / slight discolouration on limbs / complete with hood, bow and quiver / no COO

Lumat - complete.jpg

More photos are available here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/aXPFMv3YqrM2tl5R2

choffialoopa

Padawan
Beautiful collection and fair prices. High Five! Good luck. I already spent 1800 £ this month 5 days in.... So no. Nooope. Nonono! Nooooooooo! Nono. Nooo. *craves the dignitary with no "mole" on his nose :lol: " "Does NOT crave another A-Wing pilot witout his blaster" I already bought 3 of those last month before I realised the black endor blaster was worth more than him... *snicker*

Hope selling these loose figures that takes up 10 square inches makes room for the one Ming Dynasty Vase :idea: :D

PS. How can you leave Yak Face without any weapons to protect himself against flippers? So easy to get that staff! Dangerzone!!

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Thanks everyone for the PMs - hopefully I've replied to all of them now!

choffialoopa - I did look into getting hold of a staff but I had to stop before the collecting bug got me back in it's unforgiving grip! :D I'll be posting pics of my Ming Vase collection shortly! :wink:

indianawars

Sith Lord
Oh my gosh... I'll take him :D

Clarkspie&chips said:
Can you hold the imperial dignitary? I know Indianawars is after one. I'll pm him

Thank you so much for pointing this out to me and asking for it to be put on hold... you've made my day :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
indianawars said:
Oh my gosh... I'll take him :D

Clarkspie&chips said:
Can you hold the imperial dignitary? I know Indianawars is after one. I'll pm him

Thank you so much for pointing this out to me and asking for it to be put on hold... you've made my day :D
Congratulations. Well worth waiting for, that's a great Imperial Dignity.

Cikatro Vizago

Youngling
Peace and Goodwill

I'm in Spain. Would you accept me as a buyer? Shipment cost would vary of course.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Hi there Vizago,

Yes, I'd be very happy to sort out postage costs to Spain if you're interested in any of the figures.

Best regards,

John

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dammit. I saw your posting before photos. Thought I was good and didn't need anything. then I see your Anakin had a Toy & Hobby sticker on it. Waaaaah. Going to sulk the remainder of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom