Header image

Advice on selling my entire Star Wars Collection

Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.
Sinclair
New User
New User

Advice on selling my entire Star Wars Collection

Postby Sinclair » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:45 pm

Evening, I have collected and have an incredible set of some 150 figures, 9 are original 1977 vintage figures, loose but in near on immaculate condition with weapons. I also have so many others all with weapons and some very rare ones. I also have a number of spaceships. It is a regrettable sale but timing is right for me to sell and let go. Where is best to sell these, how do I go about this and what should I expect for original 1977 figures including luke with yellow hair and light saber? Any help would be much appreciated

Chac96
New User
New User

Re: Advice on selling my entire Star Wars Collection

Postby Chac96 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:29 pm

Is the whole of your collection loose or do you have some MOC's?

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:54 pm

You can sell on this forum, you can sell on eBay, you can sell on Facebook, or you can sell through auction houses like Vectis. If you want help valuing your collection you should post up images and the guys here can help you, but we can not value it based on your brief descriptions only. Prices differ greatly dependent on Coo, condition and accessories as well as current market trends. Paste up photos and you will get better advice.

choffialoopa
Regular
Regular

Postby choffialoopa » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:13 am

Just start with a handful of pictures of the entire collection which can give us a rough estimate and is not as daunting at first if having to upload photos of 150 figures at once.

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:03 pm

If Luke is in good condition and the Saber is complete you will be looking at north of £50 just for him. I would be interested

Return to “Star Wars Items for Sale”