• IMG_4336.JPG
    IMG_4336.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 705
  • IMG_4335.JPG
    IMG_4335.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 703

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Nice reseal 8) if you have some time then please add it to the Star Wars Toy of the Week Chief Chirpa, see the link :wink: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36129

I wish you good luck with the sale :wink:

tigerham

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Nice reseal 8) if you have some time then please add it to the Star Wars Toy of the Week Chief Chirpa, see the link :wink: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=36129

I wish you good luck with the sale :wink:

Thank you kindly. I'll do that now. :)

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Really nice and sucks that it was damaged in the post

How has it been resealed. Glue or tape?

Thanks

Les

tigerham

Sith Lord
Leemcl said:

Thanks

Les

Thank you and yes, not bothered about the money loss but more about a decent card being ruined from being mint.

It's clear PVA glue and not much applied. Just enough to do the job. When I eventually broke it out of the UKG casing I noticed that it was hanging on by literally 1cm and as I touched the bubble the lot fell off so thought I might as well reseal it.

Leemcl

Jedi Master
tigerham said:
Leemcl said:

Thanks

Lee

Thank you and yes, not bothered about the money loss but more about a decent card being ruined from being mint.

It's clear PVA glue and not much applied. Just enough to do the job. When I eventually broke it out of the UKG casing I noticed that it was hanging on by literally 1cm and as I touched the bubble the lot fell off so thought I might as well reseal it.

Thanks. I am very interested in taking off you, but resealed presents a valuation challenge. Could you maybe indicate what you would be willing to negotiate for the forum and then I can make you a solid offer.

Thanks

Lee

tigerham

Sith Lord
Leemcl said:
tigerham said:
Leemcl said:

Thanks

Lee

Thanks. I am very interested in taking off you, but resealed presents a valuation challenge. Could you maybe indicate what you would be willing to negotiate for the forum and then I can make you a solid offer.

Thanks

Lee

PM sent Lee. Thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom