29 Cardbacks

gypsygirl

Youngling
I have decided to sell our cardbacks in one lot I am asking for £180 inc p+p, There are 29 the first two pics have no writing on and the backs are fine, the last pic all have writing on the front or backs.
SAM_4728.JPG
SAM_4729.JPG
SAM_4730.JPG

Robstyley

Sith Lord
No sorry, you can't ask for offers here. We don't operate like that. State the price you want for the item and if someone wants it they'll message you and buy it. If you want offers list it on eBay as a b.i.n with best offer option. Thanks

gypsygirl

Youngling
Robstyley said:
No sorry, you can't ask for offers here. We don't operate like that. State the price you want for the item and if someone wants it they'll message you and buy it. If you want offers list it on eBay as a b.i.n with best offer option. Thanks
Didn't realise sorry changed it

Robstyley

Sith Lord
gypsygirl said:
Robstyley said:
Didn't realise sorry changed it

No problem, it's just in the interest of keeping things fair and avoiding bidding wars. Thanks, hope you find a buyer

Lindo

Sith Lord
Loads of posts I see in the for sale section have ono should be alright as an asking price was stated

Leemcl

Jedi Master
To the original poster (Sarah) can I ask? what happened post our messages / email re purchase of Han / Luke / Biker Scout ?

Prices were agreed. Messages exchanged and then naff all since Monday. I have 2 emails chasing that have not been answered.

In addition I offered to buy the card backs subject to pictures as well and now they are listed for sale, which in itself is fine, but then a message to confirm would have been nice, so I knew where I stood. Your items you can sell as and how you want. And I appreciate there would be a lot of interest in the card backs and I probably was not first - but ignoring our agreed sale on the figures is not cricket.

Please consider any offers permanently withdrawn. I mean you no ill will and wish you well, but can I recommend that where possible this is a bit more in line with protocols in future.

Lee

gypsygirl

Youngling
Leemcl said:
To the original poster (Sarah) can I ask? what happened post our messages / email re purchase of Han / Luke / Biker Scout ?

Prices were agreed. Messages exchanged and then naff all since Monday. I have 2 emails chasing that have not been answered.

In addition I offered to buy the card backs subject to pictures as well and now they are listed for sale, which in itself is fine, but then a message to confirm would have been nice, so I knew where I stood. Your items you can sell as and how you want. And I appreciate there would be a lot of interest in the card backs and I probably was not first - but ignoring our agreed sale on the figures is not cricket.

Please consider any offers permanently withdrawn. I mean you no ill will and wish you well, but can I recommend that where possible this is a bit more in line with protocols in future.

Lee
Lee I have still here reserved for you the four figures, I have not received any more emails from you since the ones I replied to! I listed the cardback's as a job lot to see what interest there is, I was planning to recheck the emails today incase I missed any about the cardback's as I thought I had replied to everyone about them would you have wanted them all anyway? I as stated in emails to yourself am trying to keep track of loads of emails/messages whilst running a busy shop and having a day off. I take it you now do not want these figures which I have reserved for you and will put them back up for sale. Am beginning to wish I had never tried to sell this stuff.

tigerham

Sith Lord
gypsygirl said:
Leemcl said:

Lee
Lee I have still here reserved for you the four figures, I have not received any more emails from you since the ones I replied to! I listed the cardback's as a job lot to see what interest there is, I was planning to recheck the emails today incase I missed any about the cardback's as I thought I had replied to everyone about them would you have wanted them all anyway? I as stated in emails to yourself am trying to keep track of loads of emails/messages whilst running a busy shop and having a day off. I take it you now do not want these figures which I have reserved for you and will put them back up for sale. Am beginning to wish I had never tried to sell this stuff.

Is your PM Inbox box full by any chance as this has happened to me before and many others I am sure where you do not receive emails because there is no more space for them? Just a thought.

gypsygirl

Youngling
.[/quote]

Is your PM Inbox box full by any chance as this has happened to me before and many others I am sure where you do not receive emails because there is no more space for them? Just a thought.[/quote]

Hi no it's no but thanks we were communicating via email which is a business email and I have received hundreds of others since :) thanks

Leemcl

Jedi Master
No reply to any of these.

As I said. Offer withdrawn. I understand you were busy and that's matter closed as far as I am concerned. Good luck with the rest of your sales.

Attachments

• 494DBEBD-E01E-473B-A558-FE5212A8C063.jpeg
    494DBEBD-E01E-473B-A558-FE5212A8C063.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,110
  • 81CD0B9B-C7B7-439C-8F68-D39624D92407.jpeg
    81CD0B9B-C7B7-439C-8F68-D39624D92407.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 155DCB1D-76E3-41DB-AC47-0AB490EFD2F5.jpeg
    155DCB1D-76E3-41DB-AC47-0AB490EFD2F5.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 1,109
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom