EDIT - only these issues are left

#87 £6 posted

#88 £6 posted

#89 £6 posted

#90 £6 posted

#91 £6 posted

——————————————————————-

STAR WARS WEEKLY

Excellent condition copies of these in this kind of conditon are VERY hard to find these days, with prices in my local comic shop running from £8 for common issues, right upto £100 for a mint no.1 - and that's WITHOUT the free gift.

Bagged and boarded and carefully stored, covers are great and some pages have minimal ageing and these are about as good as you are going to find. Perfect to add to a great condition run or for framing.

Happy to do bundle deals, make me an offer. Prices are posted in the UK, international at cost.

Here is what's available...

#93 a favourite among framers, this can see well into double figures. Has a VERY slight crease to one corner of the cover, hence absolute bargain at £12 posted

#100 important issue that has the first UK confirmation of The Empire Strikes Back movie covering a 2 page spread, hence £10 posted

#118 WITH the gift, this is the first of the ESB adaptation £20

#122 part of the ESB adaptation and highly sought after, hence £10 posted

#123 by far THE most popular issue among framers, part of the ESB adaptation, and with an absolute cherry of a cover, this can see some high prices for a mint copy.
Yours for £15 posted

#171 has the word "rumble" wrote small in the logo otherwise good SOLD

#74 £6 posted

#87 £6 posted

#88 £6 posted

#89 £6 posted

#90 £6 posted

#91 £6 posted

#92 £6 post

#94 £6 posted

Happy to do bundle deals - come grab them !

Sorry but photos have NEVER worked for me when trying to load to this site. They can be found on several facebook groups or I can email them to you if you pm me your address.

Tony jedi

Padawan
£100 for issue one without the cutout? Last month I had issue one mint WITH the x wing cut out model for £30. I guess people out there still charge x amount because its old and its star wars lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom