I like completing vintage vehicles and playsets - but I don't like some of the asking prices for parts on eBay.
I've picked various bit and pieces while restoring my vehicles and I'd like to 'pay it forward' by giving them to people who need them. Free of cost, and I'll pay half the postage.
My sole request is that you ask only for what you need.
Here's what I've got.
First, up, some snowspeeder parts:
- Cannon top things (left and right)
- Battery cover
- Rear engine grille
- Rear gun
- Landing foot, spring and cover
- Electrics (motor, lights and wiring) - earmarked for Twofoot if he needs it after his snowspeeder's unfortunate aquatic adventure
Now, some AT-AT bits:
- lower head part
- motor and wiring
- chin gun holder - left (one broken tab - still holds though)
- chin gun holder- right
- metal bar for the gears (not sure what happened to them)
Some rather knackered Falcon bits:
- Landing leg with glue in middle and a bit broken off the foot
- Landing leg with broken tabs (one tab included)
- Table no sticker, what looks like coluoring in with marker pen
And for anyone who likes Action Force (hey, at least they're Palitoy) have a couple of beater figures and a bunch of weapons. It's possible some of them are A-Team accessories - I'm no expert. UPDATE: GONE
For what it's worth, I'm still after a few bits myself. So do give me a shout if you have any and want them off your hands.
- POTF blue tie fighter left hatch (I always seem to find the other one) and 1x wing connector
- TIE interceptor seat
- Y-wing front cannons
- MLC dome bubble
- Landspeeder gearstick
- AT-AT bulb cover
- Millennium Falcon cockpit hood sticker, top cover long grey sticker, top cover round sticker x2, gunner chair with non-broken clips
- X-wing canopy (tinted or clear)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.