Amanaman moc reduced further

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Taking the average of these two from the evaluation thread I'm putting these two up for sale at £100 each, if you want please add the usual fees. The prices are including recorded delivery but if you want special delivery please £5 onto the price. They will of course be well packed and also inside a star case. The bubbles are a bit yellower than the photos, I'm just trying to be honest as I can.

6/6/18 post updated with Squidy and Amanaman mocs now listed too. As per valuation thread Squidy £115 NOW SOLD and Amanaman £205 which includes recorded delivery or add £5 more for special and fees if you want. Oh and I do have an acrylic display case for Amanaman for an additional £8 if desired.Oh and again with the Amanaman bubble is a bit yellower than it shows up in the photos.

AT-AT-AT Commander now sold :)

Attachments

• scout 4.jpg
    scout 4.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 2,016
  • scout 1.jpg
    scout 1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 2,018
  • atat 4.jpg
    atat 4.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 2,016
  • atat 3.jpg
    atat 3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,020
  • atat 2.jpg
    atat 2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,018
  • atat 1.jpg
    atat 1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 2,016
  • squid 1.jpg
    squid 1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,969
  • man 4.jpg
    man 4.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,970
  • man 1.jpg
    man 1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,968

jayums

Jedi Master
Picked up the biker - very pleased, arrived quickly in bullet-proof packaging. Many thanks Bunglebubs :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Bunglebubs said:
Prices reduced further

Great price, I wish I could help, but I do not collect potf moc only tri-logo and I have the AT-AT Commander. But I wish you good luck with the sale, I am surprised that it is not sold yet :shock:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Bunglebubs said:
Thanks for that, me either I've seen loose graded Amanamans sell for more, sign of the times I guess :lol:

Well something is going on there have been a lot of moc for sale on the forum lately and there i still a lot for sale :shock: Could be cool if the sign is prices are going down again :D But I have heard that there is fewer collectors in the summer months buying and most collectors in the winter months buying. I do not know if that is correct :?

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
You could well be right,people going away on holiday etc, so spending their money elsewhere. I would be surprised if the value of items was coming down, although it would be good as some of it has become crazy now pushing the prices so high that genuine collectors struggle to afford them unfortunately.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Bunglebubs said:
You could well be right,people going away on holiday etc, so spending their money elsewhere. I would be surprised if the value of items was coming down, although it would be good as some of it has become crazy now pushing the prices so high that genuine collectors struggle to afford them unfortunately.

I agree, I struggle to get a vinyl cape jawa. I also struggle to complete my moc run and it is the expensive one I still need :roll: you know Yak face moc, boba moc etc. etc. Would also love to have a poch cardback but £600+ that is to much for me for a cardback :roll: Damn I miss the good old 00 where I started to collect, lots of figures complete with weapons where you could get them for £2-3 each, moc for £20 and lots of instructions, playsets, vehicles in boxes for very little money. In 2005 I got the chance to buy a DT vader for £1000 and a kenobi DT for £1000, I was also offered a Vlix for £500 but I thought it was to much, today the prices I ****ing crazy and I wish I had bought them in 2005.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom