Massive Lot of Star Wars Figures etc for Sale

Uncle Kenny

Youngling
Sorry i am not very good a this ...... hope everyone can see the photos of the Star Wars figures that I am selling. We are moving house and have no room for them. Bought by my husband from a collector about 8years ago. Thanks.

Attachments

• how1aLxW.jpg
    how1aLxW.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 902
  • k5WQ7_30.jpg-large.jpeg
    k5WQ7_30.jpg-large.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 885
  • m9OJw0FU.jpg-large.jpeg
    m9OJw0FU.jpg-large.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 888

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Uncle Kenny said:
Sorry i am not very good a this ...... hope everyone can see the photos of the Star Wars figures that I am selling. We are moving house and have no room for them. Bought by my husband from a collector about 8years ago. Thanks.

You have to add prices, it is the rules on the forum :wink: I wish you good luck with the sale :wink:

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Uncle Kenny said:
I think I will just use Ebay. Its a bit complicated for me ..... sorry!

If you really have no attachment or love for this collection and you just want to get rid of it I would split it up into a few separate auctions, say - all the figures together, a few lots of small ships, the AT-AT's together etc and put them on eBay auction with a low starting price and take whatever you can get. There are people after this stuff, who restore or use for parts. You'll have no trouble selling the figures. Good luck

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:
Adding a price is a bit complicated :?

:lol:

Robstyley said:
Uncle Kenny said:
I think I will just use Ebay. Its a bit complicated for me ..... sorry!

If you really have no attachment or love for this collection and you just want to get rid of it I would split it up into a few separate auctions, say - all the figures together, a few lots of small ships, the AT-AT's together etc and put them on eBay auction with a low starting price and take whatever you can get. There are people after this stuff, who restore or use for parts. You'll have no trouble selling the figures. Good luck

Absolutely.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom