7ft star destroyer, diarama / Wall art, ready for detailing

Flyingmonkey

Youngling
DSC_1744.JPG

I'm getting towards the end of making a destroyer for my lads birthday, the one pictured is the mirror opposite of the one for sale (naturally I had to make a complete destroyer)
I have the led lights for the side and rear, sound board and power etc still to do but have all the parts ready and waiting.
Crew deck is pneumatic loaded and the rear drops down and clicks up.
It has all been scratch built so naturally its not like a shiny piece of plastic out of a mold but once finished will be amazing.
Ideal for a man cave etc.
It will need the paint finishing as it has only had a base coat of grey primer but the plan with this one is to flat of and spray then detail. Also a level false floor in crew deck with vinyl and print out decor for the walls etc.
If anyone is interested please get in touch.

Attachments

• DSC_1745.JPG
    DSC_1745.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 870
  • DSC_1747.JPG
    DSC_1747.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 864
  • DSC_1748.JPG
    DSC_1748.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 861
  • DSC_1751.JPG
    DSC_1751.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 860
  • DSC_1752.JPG
    DSC_1752.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 858

maxf

Jedi Master
Amazing! Have you considered mounting it on a mirror so you get the full star destroyer effect?

Flyingmonkey

Youngling
Cheers guys, the mirror is a nice idea but no we've gone and ordered a full wall sized space mural ready for re decorating, if no one jumps at it then I will add more pics when this one is done.

Flyingmonkey

Youngling
Hi Dave thanks its nice to hear good feedback, I feel a little less crazy for making it.
I'm open to sensible offers bearing in mind there's quite a lot of hours gone in so far and a few hundred in materials, as for delivery, I could possibly deliver within reason, collection is a another option.
I'm not sure I'd trust a courier

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom