Archived Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
First 12 solid dome r2 in great condition
Asking £50 ono plus post. Make me an offer.
Pics won't ever load for me here but it is on most facebook groups.
Here is a link to Rebel Scum where they pics uploaded ok
https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1139612&p=20111574#post20111574

Robstyley

Sith Lord
A lot of people aren't on Facebook and you haven't said what group it's on or what your name is so no-one will ever find it. Why don't you just upload the photos? Click on attachments (below), then upload photo, then place inline. It's piss easy, a monkey could do it.

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Robstyley said:
A lot of people aren't on Facebook and you haven't said what group it's on or what your name is so no-one will ever find it. Why don't you just upload the photos? Click on attachments (below), then upload photo, then place inline. It's piss easy, a monkey could do it.

Genius last sentence :D Bit of wee moment,cheers Dave.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Actually, you might wanna check your self - because it's NOT piss easy ....

It's not piss easy when EVERY time I try to upload photos here, the site fails to process them correctly, they just will NOT do it, and have not done so EVER for me on this site.

The closest I got was photos that when they uploaded , were SO big, they were off the screen and you had to scroll up and down,
only getting about a fith of the image on the screen at any one time.

THEY JUST WON'T WORK for me on this site. I have absolutely no idea why. They work FINE everywhere else.

As for Facebook and which site? Just about every Star Wars collecting site that comes up when I put "Star Wars" into Facebook
and they are also up on Rebel Scum, heres a link

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Are they JPEGs?
Do you resize them?
Are you using the actual photo uploader?
I also noticed on another thread you though that your Virgin media service could be a problem, but im on VM and have never had this issue.

In all fairness, i can see why some people are getting frustrated. You are using this forum as a base to sell and linking to Rebelscum which is a rival forum. Try to engage in this forum more instead of always linking to RS. If i were the owner of this forum i would be a tad upset that you keep doing this. You do participate on RS a lot, so why not try to chat here too.

Not having a pop bud, just try to make yourself known a bit more.

lejackal

Grand Master
You could also make life a bit easier for this forums server and host the image on RS but then use the link to the image to display it here

front33.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
Right click on the full-size image on RS, select 'copy image address' then paste that into your post.
Highlight the link text and then press the insert image button which will add
either side, then your image will display without you having to use the attachment function

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Bizarre. I took the pictures as they were from RS and uploaded them - it worked first time..

Robstyley

Sith Lord
pmsbull said:

It's not piss easy when EVERY time I try to upload photos here, the site fails to process them correctly, they just will NOT do it, and have not done so EVER for me on this site.

The closest I got was photos that when they uploaded , were SO big, they were off the screen and you had to scroll up and down,

THEY JUST WON'T WORK for me on this site. I have absolutely no idea why. They work FINE everywhere else.

As for Facebook and which site? Just about every Star Wars collecting site that comes up when I put "Star Wars" into Facebook

Calm your tits mate, I was trying to help. Slight over-reaction. It really is quite simple to upload the photos. And £50 for that R2. What has he got? Little gold plated robot balls? Leave me out.

9406848B-CC7F-4E61-BBDB-861011BED78D.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Robstyley said:
pmsbull said:

Calm your tits mate, I was trying to help. Slight over-reaction. It really is quite simple to upload the photos. And £50 for that R2. What has he got? Little gold plated robot balls? Leave me out.

9406848B-CC7F-4E61-BBDB-861011BED78D.jpeg

FB!
It's a nice R2, but really worth £50 loose?

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Is it worth £50 loose?
Seen lesser condition solid domes sell for that much which is why I pitched it there - and it is ono of course.

Either way, I'm sure it will find a new home to the right person

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Fair enough, it probably will.
It's in great condition and the market dictates that's what it's worth, but a loose R2 fot £50 ono !

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Tbf guys i don't think 50 Pounds is unreasonable for a decent solid dome R2 these days.
I've seen C8 ones go for 50-60+
Consider that a similar condition Yak fetches 200+ then i don't think it's bad at all.

What are the numbers out of curiosity? It always seems to me that it's easier to find a Ysk than a decent chromed R2.

subzero

Sith Lord
I saw a nice one sell for about £55+ on ebay last year on a couple of occasions, condition is obviously everything though and iv'e found an important part of that is how white the sticker is.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Right on the sticker mate, theres ones on ebay with replaced stickers fetching £30-35

If it doesn't sell soon it's going to auction.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
Ok if this doesn't sell soon I'm going to auction it, so make an offer and grab up a really nice astrodroid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom