Palitoy Snowspeeder For Sale

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
For Sale - Palitoy Snowspeeder

£75 + postage

- Payment is via PayPal. If paying as a goods payment, please add 4.0% to the combined cost of purchase plus postage. If paying in a currency other than pounds sterling, please add 4.5%

- Postage within the UK will be by Royal Mail. Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm next day costs £11.00. 48 Hour Tracked delivery costs £7.62; the buyer can choose which service they prefer.

- This will be sent very well protected and fully insured.

Description:

The box is in good shape overall with vibrant colours, and displays well. It does have some shelf wear, tape-removals and minor damage. Please see the pictures to judge the condition for yourself, however I would like to highlight in particular a small tear in the upper left-hand corner of the side with the 5 Bounty Hunter symbols. Also, on the reverse side there are some tape removal marks, including where a length of sellotape was previously stuck right across the centre of the box. This length has been carefully removed in the past, but some minor damage remains. Please see the close-up photos below. Both of the interior end flaps are present and still attached, however one is partially ripped, as shown in the photos.

The speeder itself is complete with its battery cover, harpoon and block. The landing gear works correctly, however I have not tested the electronics. Also, please note that one of the battery contacts shows some corrosion (see photo).

The instruction sheet is included and is in decent shape overall, but does have a curl to it. There is also some minor damage at the bottom, especially on the rear page, including some very small tears (see photos).

Thank you and good luck!

SS - 01.jpg

SS - 02.jpg

SS - 03.jpg

SS - 04.jpg

SS - 05.jpg

SS - 06.jpg

SS - 07.jpg

SS - 08.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Although this is listed for sale at £75, sensible offers will always be considered, so if you're interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom