Archived SOLD MIB Kenner Dagobah Playset ESB-B Sealed Contents including BACKPACK BAGGIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
SOLD

This is a boxed unused Dagobah playset, with factory sealed bagged contents. What makes this more unusual is it's the ESB-B playset that includes a factory sealed Jedi training backpack baggie. Whilst I've seen the odd MISB version of this set I haven't seen an opened set with a sealed baggie backpack. In fact, I haven't ever seen another sealed baggie backpack!

I've tried to describe below with as much detail as possible, and photographed everything included with the set. Please use the photographs to confirm what I've written and feel free to ask any questions. I'm looking for £200 for this - it is listed elsewhere but not at this SWFUK price ;)

BOX: Is solid, 100% intact and 5 of the 6 sides are in great condition. The picture on the front is still attached firmly to the box and is vibrant, with some minor signs of rubbing. One end of the box is still factory sealed. The open end of the box shows clear signs of damage, including a tear on one flap which goes through the ESB logo, and obvious signs of the box having been taped up at some stage.

INSERT: 100% original, solid and in great condition.

PAPERWORK: It comes with the original instructions (unfolded) and 'Star Wars Collections' catalogue. There's some damage on both of these likely caused by coming into contact with the swamp foam - very minor marking to the front cover of the instructions, and more on the catalogue. There's also the 'Important! levitation lever' instructions which is undamaged.

DAGOBAH
: The plastic is in FACTORY NEW condition, clearly never having been used or displayed. The original swamp foam is mostly there though it's gone very soft and brittle. One of the four pieces has detached from the playset and that same piece has a portion missing where the four pieces meet. Please see the pictures.

BAGGIES: All baggies are factory sealed, including the Jedi training backpack.

PLEASE NOTE: I can't guarantee how well the foam will survive in postage. I'll do my best to protect it or leave it completely untouched, whatever the buyer prefers, but I can't accept the condition of the foam as a reason for return.

Item will be double-boxed and well packaged to maximise protection.

The price is £200 (PayPal F&F) plus £25 for Parcelforce Worldwide express24 fully insured postage. I'll happily send using an alternate company if the buyer prefers, but it must be fully insured. Please add fees on top of this price if you're not comfortable paying by F&F.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Status