Brother's Vintage Star Wars Collection.

A

Anonymous

star1.jpg

SOLD

jayjedi

Sith Lord
i am with warrachuppin, paypal only. i wish my brother was as kind. i take it they are in the states as its dollars?. why not rebelscum first

jezza124

Jedi Master
i didnt get them in the end he said he had no pay pal or ebay and would't get one. he just wanted me to send him cash in dollars.this was far to dodgey for me and i told him to send the figs out and i will pay him when i recevied them and that i have good feedback on here and that i am good for it,but he woundn't, but expected me to trust him. he then said he had sold them elsewhere i believe this was a scam.

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
If someone like this isn't making the (limited) effort to sign up for Paypal then they obviously aren't serious about selling or are a scammer. I'd guess the latter :roll:
Be careful people :wink:

A

Anonymous

Well it seems people get pretty irritated over some silly toys on here? Before you throw my name out as a scammer, please reconize that I am just a college kid trying to earn some extra money by selling my brothers old toys and I do not do online banking. I don't have time. I live pay check to pay check.

Please also realize that I have sold the lot to a fellow member of the board "burnsy" and I am not trying to fool anybody. I was just asking to get paid by cash, money order or check.

Jeez, you Brits I tell ya! Always have your britches in a knot :)

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
Kawaisou said:
Well it seems people get pretty irritated over some silly toys on here? Before you throw my name out as a scammer, please reconize that I am just a college kid trying to earn some extra money by selling my brothers old toys and I do not do online banking. I don't have time. I live pay check to pay check.

Please also realize that I have sold the lot to a fellow member of the board "burnsy" and I am not trying to fool anybody. I was just asking to get paid by cash, money order or check.

Jeez, you Brits I tell ya! Always have your britches in a knot :)

You might want to consider that most of the members here are European and you, on your first post, are asking for a considerable amount of money to be sent to the US on trust when nobody knows who you are. Theres a lot of new collectors who have been scammed in similar deals as the buyer has no protection whatsoever. It happens on an all too frequent basis and we are just concerned for the wellbeing of some of the new members here. It would have been sensible to accept Paypal for the minimal effort it takes to set up an account. 'I don't have time' really doesn't wash with me.

By the way, look at the forum members locations above, we ain't all Brits :roll:

A

Anonymous

You might want to consider that most of the members here are European and you, on your first post, are asking for a considerable amount of money to be sent to the US on trust when nobody knows who you are. Theres a lot of new collectors who have been scammed in similar deals as the buyer has no protection whatsoever. It happens on an all too frequent basis and we are just concerned for the wellbeing of some of the new members here. It would have been sensible to accept Paypal for the minimal effort it takes to set up an account. 'I don't have time' really doesn't wash with me.

By the way, look at the forum members locations above, we ain't all Brits

Yeah I see where your coming from. I would love to use paypal, I just don't have anywhere to transfer the funds. Its like money I can't really use for me, I just don't have online banking. Gahhhhh maybe trying to sell them on forums wasn't such a bright idea after all.

Sorry I came in here and ruffled some feathers, didn't mean to. I really don't know the first thing about star wars or the collectibles for that matter, and after looking at ebay, I can see now that I am ripping myself off anyway. These go for more than what I am asking.

So I guess ill leave now! Sorry again for the trouble!

????????????

?????? :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom