New ebay service

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I am offering a new service (Thanks to an transaction from one of our members). I have found that some americans refuse to ship items overseas. I am willing to bid on any items that any of you may be interested in, have it shipped to my address and send it directly to you. I will charge a fee to handle plus the cost of the item,shipping to my addy and shipping to yours. Feel free to PM me if you find an item on the bay that a buyer is not willing to ship to your destination. I have had dealings with several our members so feel confident in dealing with me.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
thanks todd. pisses me off when sellers dont send to the uk. i dont mind sending to europe or states. as long as the buyer is willing to pay postage. oh and todd same applies to you . if you want something from our side of the pond i am sure we can arrange something

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
thanks todd. pisses me off when sellers dont send to the uk. i dont mind sending to europe or states. as long as the buyer is willing to pay postage. oh and todd same applies to you . if you want something from our side of the pond i am sure we can arrange something

I think for some over here, as well as your side of the pond, they find it a bother to calculate the shipping and have a lack the brainpower to even try. I have had UK sellers either be rude, not communicate or just inflate the shipping beyond belief.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I approached Todd to bid on a cardback for me last weekend with the deal he is offering here. Look forward to it's arrival!

cheers Jason

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Nah, more than that!
100% mark up, but he only tells you that AFTER it arrives at his! :wink: :lol:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
My cardback arrived today. Many thanks Todd for doing this for me!
And thanks to spoons who spotted the ebay auction!

:D

Jason

jayjedi

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=140268342002

how much to post this one then todd :lol:

you never get lots like that on ebay UK

love that rocky poster :)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=140268342002

how much to post this one then todd :lol:

you never get lots like that on ebay UK

love that rocky poster :)

Holy ****!!! Thats a lot you really dont see over here often. The postage would kill me! Better off to drive and pick it up with a dump truck. :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
When I opened that link I thought Jay was just talking about the Imperial shuttle then I started to scroll down, ten minutes later I reached the bottom! :shock: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom