BIG COLLECTION FOR SALE

A

Anonymous

hi guys an gals im new to this .. basicly ive been collecting for a few years and now have no room and it has to go its pointless me listing everything , theres far too much.... im not very good but ill try and add some pics (god knows how but ill try) i dont wana sell individualy i just want shot of it all .. everything u see is unopened .. i dont have a price in mind im just open to reasnable offers or might even do a deal for a decent laptop(no crap though) lol i have loads of pics i think i managed to get 1 pic on but it doesnt show everything ..

my email is [email protected] i can email more pics no probs thnx for looking

looks like i managed to get a pic on YAY!!! dont know how i did it though,,,, anyways thats about 3 qauters of the stuff theres a lot more inc posters figures games 12" figures just couldnt get anymore pics on???? thnx again

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
All your stuff is modern and with a lot of phantom mence stuff as well so essentially they are worth very little in money value i have seen a lot of those items in our pound shop over the last 2 years.

I know most people here collect vintage.

Have you thought about ebay as a job lot?

Good luck with your sales and welcome to the forum :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'm with Jay on that i'm afraid.
Most ppl on here go for vintage, and the modern stuff is worth very little. A job lot on Ebay may well be your best bet!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
weasel said:
I'm with Jay on that i'm afraid.
Most ppl on here go for vintage, and the modern stuff is worth very little. A job lot on Ebay may well be your best bet!

Some modern fetches decent prices, but Phantom Menace stuff sells for way less than when it was new in the store (You can hardly give some of it away) It is great to sell in a lot and some people buy it for their kids to thrash on. As for some of the Micromachine stuff in the collection it to is virtually worthless. Best things I see in the lot may be the modern 12 incher you have, but once again not a major money maker. Dont think we are beating up on the collection, we are giving you an honest appraisel, which is what you were looking for.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Out of curiousity what was the price you had in mind?

I reckon you are looking at about £60 - £90 as a fair value for the lot (postage seperate). This may seem low but most modern and especially phantom menace stuff is worth a fraction of what you paid for it brand new in the shops. Like Todd said the only items worth more than a £1 or two are the potf2 12 inch figures. Other members may jump in with an estimate as well. The reason i ask is a good friend of mine may be interested in taking the lot off your hands for his kids (as long as the price agreed is a true reflection of the market value).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom