New items added - all going cheap. Get a xmas bargain.

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
2 1983 VINTAGE X-MEN COMICS
£2.00 EACH
COMIC 1
COMIC 2

DROID WORLD READ ALONG BOOK INCLUDING THE RARE VINYL 7". THE RECORD IS IN FULL WORKING ORDER AS I HAVE TESTED IT TODAY.
£1.00
DROID WORLD READ ALONG WITH VINYL

STAR WARS READ ALONG BOOK INCLUDING THE TAPE. THE TAPE COMES UNTESTED AS I DO NOT HAVE A TAPE PLAYER.
£1.00
SW READ ALONG WITH TAPE

ROTJ READ ALONG BOOK INCLUDING THE TAPE. THE TAPE COMES UNTESTED AS I DO NOT HAVE A TAPE PLAYER.
£1.00
ROTJ READ ALONG WITH TAPE

ROTJ - EWOKS JOIN THE FIGHT STORY BOOK.
£1.00
EWOKS JOIN THE FIGHT BOOK

STAR WARS R2 D2 ACTIVTY BOOK. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ITEM HAS HAD A FEW PAGES USED AND THERE IS ONE PAGE THAT HAS COME LOOSE FROM THE STAPLES.
£1.00
R2 D2 ACTIVITY BOOK

I also have 2 vintage ESB tins. They are both about 8cm square in size. One has Yoda on the front, the other has vadar and luke fighting. Pics to be added soon. £3 each.

And as a final treat i have 2 loose afa graded figures. I am looking to sell these as loose figures as AFA put incorrect names on the labels. They are a madine (which should have been marked as a Taiwan/Green Hair variant) and the other is a B Wing Pilot (which has been graded as an A wing pilot!!!) I can t be arsed to send them back so i will take offers on these and you can decide on what to do with them. Again pics to be added soon.

Message me for more details if you are interested.

Thanks
Steve

Joe

Grand Master
Hi Steve :)

Good luck with the sales!
Good prices and free bump for a good guy! Get buying!

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
My first sale on these boards has been done. The last of my ATAT driver MOCs has gone.

A bump back up for the rest of the stuff. Want to shift it quickly so feel free to send me an offer on any of my remaining items.

Steve

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
I am looking to sell this stuff as quickly as is possible to fund my chewie focus.

Make me a reasonable offer and i am sure it will be accepted.
Steve

PhantomShadow

Jedi Knight
Smooth transaction for one of Steve's Clipper ads. Great seller. Would buy more if there was a RG connection :roll:
:D

Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom