Sith Lord
rancor keeper 77 80Y-NM 80 75 80 11622402

Prices to follow
pics on request

all prices include paypal fees postage is extra

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Mate, I might be tempted to remove the serial numbers.
You never know what arsehole is reading this thread!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
True, but sometimes it's hard to read the numbers on a foto.
Your call, chances are you'll be safe enough.

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
I did not know there was an issue on this forum with people trying to rip off others!!!! IS it such an issue if someone has the serial numbers. What are they gonna do with it???

IS anyone out there copying/fakling AFA stuff as i have never come across it.

When i sold the majority if my loose afa collection on ebay i listed all of the serial numbers and pics. As far as i know nothing untoward came of it.

Steve

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
stevemac1976 said:
I did not know there was an issue on this forum with people trying to rip off others!!!! IS it such an issue if someone has the serial numbers. What are they gonna do with it???

When i sold the majority if my loose afa collection on ebay i listed all of the serial numbers and pics. As far as i know nothing untoward came of it.

Steve

Nah no problem on here, I'm just very cautious after what happened to Edd. I don't think anyone on here would try and rip Ron off, I just worry that some random/"guest" may be reading the threads and decide to try a scam.
Maybe I'm just being paranoid! :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
stevemac1976 said:

Steve

Who would make a copy??? :wink:
AFAF.jpg

Ron

Sith Lord
sorry i never added any prices over the weekend. I was out on the very drunk. I have added a few prices now more to follow pictre on request

lee gray

Sith Lord
yeah I always right down the serial number in my auctions and even shown in picture so someone can check how recently it was graded

i not heard of a fake afa item as yet but you never know .... I can see the point if a scammer added this on ebay with no pics and gets someone to bid but then they can do that with almost anything lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom