Help in value of Things in the Loft.

A

Anonymous

hello to all,
I have tried in vain to find out how much a few old things i have from my childhood would fetch if i sold them so am hoping that some one on here can help?
I have got some Star Wars toys ( the originals from 77) Millenium Falcon ( still boxed and works, i.e the alarm sound) the only thing missing is the ball on the piece of string. Same for the At-At still got box, nothing is missing on this and the guns still light up and move, Snow Speeder all works and got box. X-wing boxed,this is with battle damage stickers. I also have a land speeder although this has no box and it doesn't do anything when you move the little black stick in center. i have some figures but not sure all the names, and some of those little pod things that you could buy like the one that was meant to fit in the At-At. If any one could help i would be very grateful, and if i can give any more info in helping you help me then please let me know. Thank you for your time.

Ron

Sith Lord
sorry am not to sure on the value off loose but am sure some 1 here will take photos off the figures and we will help you name them

gustie

Sith Lord
hi

they guys here can help

but in the meantime check completed listings if you know the names of them

the pods things are mini rigs not worth a great deal

the vehicles if complete with good box and inserts will go well

loose figures - £1 - £hundreds depends on variants

best idea is to post some decent pics here and we can help you more

Joe

Grand Master
Poshboy + Things in the loft..someone got spoiled as a kid! :D
Attic/Loft finds are great!
I know these are yours from childhood, but wouldn't it be cool to buy/rent a house and find some old vintage in the loft one day!
Anyway, I agree with the others, hope to see some pictures and you will get some good advice :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom