Mint figures **prices lowered** 15/01

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Right im starting the new year with a bit of a clear out, prices have now been reduced.

Starting with the following loose figures. Everything is genuine vintage.
Most of these came from baggies inc some that got damaged in transit (long story) but the figures themselves are mint. Any flaws on the ones that were in baggies are factory flaws (overspray etc).
These were taken from the bag and placed straight into a ziplock, never even displayed.

Prices reflect condition, most that came from baggies/cut cards still have that NEW SMELL...MMmm

The majority of the baggies were palitoy, so the figures are no coo (scar), im guessing pal variations :wink:

Paypal will be ok as long as money is sent as a 'gift', if not you pay the fees. This is something i've not done before. but something i'm starting to ask.
Everything i buy lately im paying the fee's for, so this now seems like the done thing.

Anyway here were go

3. R2d2 sensorscope: Hong Kong coo, came from a cut card and placed straight into a bag.
c9.5, as good as it gets for this figure. note sticker is not as white as it appears, its slighlty cream.
Price: £12.00
5.jpg

5. Stortrooper Hoth. Hong Kong coo. Great figure that came directly from a cut card with a yellow bubble. Only problem is the torso has yellowed. Limbs stiff, never been moved. complete Accessories 100% legit.
Price: £6
7.jpg

8. Emperor. Both of these were in palitoy baggies that got damaged in transit.
They are No coo pal variants, the skin has a yellow shade to it (doesn't really show in the pic).
also if you put it next to a kenner emperor and look at the underside of the feet you will see the pal figure is a little smaller.
They are both complete and both i would call c9.5-c10.
Price: £6 each.
10.jpg

9. Prune Face. Like above 2 of these were bagged and got damaged in transit.
They are all no coo, 2 from palitoy baggies and 1 from a kenner cut card, All complete. All c10.
I think the kenner is the first figure, cape looks a bit more fluffy but could be just me lol.
Price: £5 each.
11.jpg

12. Admiral Ackbar. Painted arms Hong kong. Came from cut card. Complete and mint c9.5
Price: £6
14.jpg

14. Princess Leia organa. Pal variant, NO coo. Has original cape but no gun.
Cape is nice, no splits. Limbs yellowed slightly. Paint to head/face is good, bit of lose on eyebrow.
has some wear to hands.
c7.5-8. asking less than i paid, took me ages to find.
Price: £10.00
16.jpg

And finally (for now) i have 2 figure lots.

Lot 1. All variations.
front row are No coo figs. Nien nunb c9.5/ ree-yees c9 (painted stripe missing from one leg) /zuckuss c10 /klaatu c9.5 (HK is faint) fluffy skirt variation.
back row, admiral ackber (moulded arms) c9, rebel soldier (painted face-china) c9.5, gam guard (macau) c9
You just get whats in the pic.
Price: £12
1-3.jpg

And finally is a load of banther fodder, may be ok for customs.
Price £3
2.jpg

And thats all folks.

For individual figures Postage is £1.25 in the uk, £2 overseas (add 20p per fig)

For the figure lots postage will be £3 uk, £4.25 overseas.

Remember paypal costs not included unless money is sent as a gift.
Paypal fee's can be worked out here.
http://ppcalc.com/

cheers

Del

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
whiteskinnydroid said:
Klaatu furry skirt - LL ??

could be, will put that lot on hold for a second and look into it.

cheers
Del

EDIT, no mate its just the thick skirt variation.

Del

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Ha, no worries, one day i will find one you don't have lol

SOLD items deleted, others still available.

Ryaller

Padawan
Guys, can someone help me out here and tell me what has been reduced? I'm not trying to be funny here, but I was looking at some of these last week and I don't notice any difference in the prices.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Ryaller said:
Guys, can someone help me out here and tell me what has been reduced? I'm not trying to be funny here, but I was looking at some of these last week and I don't notice any difference in the prices.

well they were obviously reduced before you looked at them mate.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
oh btw they were listed on the 1st, reduced on the 2nd by £1-2 each lol.

Prices are roughly half what i paid.

Chewie, paid £20 on ebay, bag was resealed, have the link if you want to see.
Prune faces & emperors came from baggies that got damaged by the PO or came from cut cards.
Han hoth was a baggie i bough for £20 off christian, my little lad opened him :shock:.
leia was in a baggie lot i got for peanuts.
r2 was in a figure lot.

So imo prices are ok, for mint figures with 100% legit weapons/accessories.

Del

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom