Baggies for sale?

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
I've only just got in from work so im off to bed in a min, but i will pm you later as i have a few doubles i would be willing to sell.

welcome btw, and its good to see im not alone in my quest for baggies lol.

spotty3

Padawan
Thanks but i have a C3PO rl.
Heres what i need,baggywise,
YAK FACE
LUKE FIRST SHOT
HARD LIMBED C3PO
LUKE DT SABER
BEN GREY HAIR
R5-D4
Power Droid
Leia Bespin - Turtle Neck
Luke Jedi Knight - Blue Saber
Droopy McCool
Sy Snootles
Luke Skywalker - Regular Saber
Luke Skywalker - Brown Hair

Joe

Grand Master
Careful of any "First shot" Baggies :shock: Especially if you can smell the nail varnish!

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Sorry for not pm'ing you mate, i was knackered yesterday after working nights.

I don't have any spare of the one's you want...sorry.
Boy you need some of the tough one's lol.

I'd like a DT luke baggie myself, but as he's part of the early bird set im going to wait until a set pops up that i can afford.
Not inc Dt luke i need lumat for the set. I have a leia turtle neck in a palitoy baggie somewhere lol, whilst moving house i've lost her, a yoda brown snake & my ev9d9 baggie :? , im sure they will turn up....eventually :mrgreen:

When you say yak face what baggie are you talking about? the one on the baggie guide or a palitoy one that came in the woolies 8 pack. I only ask as i don't believe the one in the guide is legit as it came from a very questionable source. Thats just my opinion, but im 99% certain you'l be looking forever unless Todd D decides to sell his.
I have a potf yak baggie, but he took me a very very long time to track down.

There are trilogo rebo band sets on ebay right now, and they contain the sy snootles & droopy McCool baggies that you need.
1.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vintage-star-wars-rotj-sy-snottles-and-the-rebo-band_W0QQitemZ130283353112QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item130283353112&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
2.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/star-wars-sy-snootles-rebo-band_W0QQitemZ120366922464QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item120366922464&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Thats how i got mine, they are in clear non logo palitoy baggies.

Del

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
whiteskinnydroid said:
Careful of any "First shot" Baggies :shock: Especially if you can smell the nail varnish!

lol joe, i was waiting for someone to say that :mrgreen:

Im guessing he's talking about the luke hoth bagged first shot thats on the baggie guide, thats legit and there are a few floating about. I've not seen one for sale for about 4-5 years tho.

spotty3

Padawan
Yak Face baggie is the one in the guide.
Im now watching the Snootles,thanks.
Yes they are tough,lol, but i shall keep looking.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
The one in the baggie guide was bought off a well known uk dealer that is also well know for his shady fakes.
I'm 100% certain its a home made piece. The original seller was the only source for these, and no others have ever turned up since then.

Good luck with the auctions :lol:

Del

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom