gus and duncans star wars collectibles SOLD

lee gray

Sith Lord
got these today but going to sell my spare one, its huge and weighs aton and its signed copy, if u were to buy this from america now it would cost you 80 pounds with postage and then u would have to wait a week to get it, whilst me im saving you 30 quid as the postage is in the price and u can have it in a couple of days or if u collect it just 38 quid

brand new
gj1.JPG

burnsy

Sith Lord
Sorry Spoons, were you going to have it mate??

I've been wanting to get this and just haven't got round to ordering one.

spoons

Grand Master
I wasn't going to get it because of the price and partly because of the revenge X-Wing stunt

but at £38 collected anyone would be mad not to :)

Joe

Grand Master
spoons said:
I wasn't going to get it because of the price and partly because of the revenge X-Wing stunt

Wrong book, that is Todd Demartino and the sagamuseum ;)

spoons

Grand Master
whiteskinnydroid said:
spoons said:

Wrong book, that is Todd Demartino and the sagamuseum ;)

ah...

whats the difference between this one and that - is this the price guide one?

Joe

Grand Master
Yep this one is just list after list of prices (so I am told) with less pictures, the other one sagamuseum is supposed to be like a big picture/info guide.

spoons

Grand Master
that was close - I could have spent £38 on something I dont really want :oops: :lol:

Josh

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
Yep this one is just list after list of prices (so I am told) with less pictures, the other one sagamuseum is supposed to be like a big picture/info guide.

I would hardly use it as a price guide from what I have been told anyway!But it's definatley a compendium no doubt about that!Looking forward to its arrival downunder shouldn't be long now!!
I also bought two to save on postage the other is going to a collecting friend of mine here in OZ!

plantman

Sith Lord
Has anyone looked at Lee's Toy Reveiw magasine? i buy it and it has detailed valuations of vintage star wars and all the other vintage figures like transformers, tmnt, ghostbusters, gi joe, LOTR ect.

Although its not a comprehensive guide like Gus's its nice to have to hand.

burnsy

Sith Lord
Well I got the book and it was great to meet you Lee.

It's a beast of a book and it's truly amazing how they've catalogued it all, but it's not as good as I would have hoped.

As it's a book about ALL collectible items there's a lot in there you would just not ever really look at.
I've never seen Kellerman's book, but think that concentrates on toys more (am I right?)

I'm glad I've got it as it's a real achievement that they have put it together.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom