palitoy 12 backs

jayjedi

Sith Lord
any of you boys get these. just spent all my paypal so couldn't justify them but hope one of you lads did

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Luke-Skywalker-Fiqure_W0QQitemZ190371146364QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item2c53012a7c

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Princess-Leia-Fiqure_W0QQitemZ190371144403QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item2c530122d3

Lee

Padawan
Saw them myself on there and wondered about them.

I'm sure they are okay but the bubbles looked 'too' clean/good to me - especially on the Luke :?:

Some of you Palitoy guys i'm sure will verify them :)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Somebody just got a ****ing bargain :shock:

They are 100% real IMO.The sellers name is quality too.

Lee

theguiltyone

Sith Lord
Luke was picked up one and a half mins after listing :roll:
I guess for that price youd have to take a chance on 'em with the hope that the seller would take 'em back if they turned out to be reseals.
Maybe a Luke reseal is worth £200 these days :?:

marc

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Me too spoons,hell the guy hasn't even spelt figure right.I never would have spotted that.

There is a lucky twat out there that's for sure.

Read the questions on this thread

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Luke-Skywalker-Fiqure_W0QQitemZ190370677036QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item2c52fa012c

The guy had no idea of it's worth.... bastard why didn't I notice it.No Palitoy,Star Wars in the title.

Then he's relisted it with a BIN and sold right away.

Wonder if it will surface somewhere???

c_easter

Padawan
hi andy i saw those was trying to do a deal on them i offered £300 for the 2 they were thinking about it gutted i didnt offer a bit more :( :( its carl from swcc

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Well it all depends on condition as you know.

I paid over £1000 for a 80 graded Leia and as 4 Luke,well the last 1 I saw went for £1800...

A

Anonymous

I actually posted about these in a seperate topic over on rebelscum, i bid on the pair and was winning on saturday morning then i checked a while later and they had been taken down,i emailed the seller to ask what the situation was but ne ver recieved a reply, there was definately no bin on them because i bid first on saturday morning early hours when i found them by accident, as mentioned in a previous pos t it said "fiqure" oh well kudos to who ever swooped in there :D

A

Anonymous

Ha Ha Weasel your not wrong, but these things happen i guess, Lee is it anyone off rebelscum? cant believe they didnt reply, wouldnt take much effort now would it, hey ho

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
It's a guy on ebay(obviously),not sure if he's on RS,don't thin he is, and he's replied at last.

He says the Luke is for sale and he's had an offer of 2K for it,bit out of my price range at the mo.

A

Anonymous

Lee Gregory said:
It's a guy on ebay(obviously),not sure if he's on RS,don't thin he is, and he's replied at last.

He says the Luke is for sale and he's had an offer of 2K for it,bit out of my price range at the mo.
2K? Wow hefty money, they are as rae as hens teeth especially over the last few years or so but i wouldnt be going in head first especially with that massive crease on the back of it, anymore money and your going into severe rarity territory i think

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
The guy reckons there are only around 13 in existence,think we may need Gary or someone to clarify this.

Think it's going to be harder than I thought to finish my Pali 12 back run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom