New user - large collection for sale. Listing it all now

A

Anonymous

Alright guys. I had a major collecting phase from age 5 to 18. Since then it's all sat in the loft, garage, bedroom cupboards and any available space in parents house. They want the house back, so now it's sadly time to delve in a part with the old stuff.
I've got a fair selection. At present I'm listing and photographing it all, which will be posted shortly (perhaps in sections).

Is it possible to make my own album here, so that you can have a look as each container box is opened and catalogued?

Here's a rough idea for you.

Loose Toys:

Shuttle Tiderium
AT ATs
AT STs
X Wing
B Wng
Y Wing
Snowspeeders
Dagobah Playset
Hoth Playset
All figures (except Blue Snaggletooth)

Boxed:

Cardboard Deathstar SW
Patrol Dewback SW
Millenium Falcon ROTJ
Snowspeeder ROTJ and ESB
B Wing ROTJ
Y Wing ROTJ
X Wing ROTJ
Jabbas Palace (damaged box)
Jabbas Palace White Label
Ewok Village

Mini Rigs ESB and ROTJ
Tauntaun ESB
Speeder Bikes
Ewok Combat Gliders

Carded Figures:

Squid Head
Ree Yees
Wicket
AT AT Driver
Han Solo
Logray
8D8
Gam Guard
Klaatu Skiff
Prune Face
Bib Fortuna
Admiral Akbar
Weequay
Darth Vader

Also, I have a rare SW carded Obi Wan Kenobi, on a Meccano printed card.

Let me know if you're interested in this stuff. I might add that this list constitutes around 10% of my collection. I've got a lot of random stuff, from Droids wallpaper rolls (sealed), comics, cards, stationary, new stuff, confectionary, toiletries and I don't really know what else, I'm sorting it all out now.

I'm a reasonable guy, but no piss takers please.

Lets go

jayjedi

Sith Lord
Hi, pictures and prices will help if you want to sell anything on here, no ones going to offer you money for things they cant see .

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Welcome to the forum Tim!

Like Jay said get some pics up with detailed descriptions & if your stuffs in good condition,you'll be able to sell a lot of your vintage stuff here!

Another thing,do you any ebay feedback as we've had a few people here in the past trying to scam people by selling stuff they don't have or taking peoples money & not sending items so we're a bit wary of first time sellers?

Mark.

tigerham

Sith Lord
I'll give ya 2 :p

Btw Leemoon, May the 4th be with you when you joined! :lol: :wink:

... and DarthStanley u joined on my b'day :D

benbob

Padawan
I'm guessing he must have already got top top dollar elsewhere for his entire collection! Its such a shame as I was really interested in his carded Weequay :roll:

leemoon

Padawan
benbob said:
I'm guessing he must have already got top top dollar elsewhere for his entire collection! Its such a shame as I was really interested in his carded Weequay :roll:

I have a MOC Weequay you can have its mint original 100% vintage mate look at it its lovely!
starwarscardbackcopy.jpg

Ill accept £1000 ONO

Thanks

benbob

Padawan
leemoon said:
benbob said:

I have a MOC Weequay you can have its mint original 100% vintage mate look at it its lovely!
starwarscardbackcopy.jpg

Ill accept £1000 ONO

Thanks

Not a MOC I've ever seen before but hey fook it what's your Paypal email? I might be getting myself a super rare bargin for £1000. I'm assuming that price includes shipping in a jiffi bag?

tigerham

Sith Lord
All ya items are wrapped in sainsbury's bags with a squeeze of Jiffy and a free roll of sellotape? Sound good to me! :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom