Archived Glasslite C3P0 MOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
As the title says.
The bubble is perfect, no dings, dints, cracks or lifting.
The card has a few small spider veins (across the bottom of the picture of Luke and the top of the picture of C3P0 and R2). They aren't bad though and are only noticeable on very close inspection or in the right/wrong light. The blue C3P0 sticker is lifting slightly on the bottom left hand corner, but is still firmly attached. There is slight damage to the card on the bottom right, I have tried to show it in the pictures, if anything they make it look worse than it actualy is. The card has also warped slightly, but nothing too substantial.

All in still a great Glasslite C3P0.

See pictures below for more info.

Looking £250 plus P&P (circa £5 for UK and actual cost for outside UK)

245.jpg

246.jpg

248.jpg

249.jpg

250.jpg

251.jpg

252.jpg

253.jpg

254.jpg

255.jpg

256.jpg

258.jpg

262.jpg

259.jpg

260.jpg

261.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
Wicked condition for a glasslite dude, shame about the price and my pocket :cry: :wink:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
You buggers! I thought I'd check it out, thinking I wasn't ready for a random foreign but very cool figure, saw £250, rapidly changed my mind then noticed it was 6 years old! Yeah, multiply the ask a few times and I still think there's be a bun fight for it :lol:

MarkG

Jedi Master
£250 !! I'm in.... if only I wasn't 6 years too late.

Looks like the OP is after Glasslite as a 6/7 year old thread on RS recently got bumped too..

Anyway of automatically locking threads like these after a certain time so they don't keep getting bumped like this ??

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, the thread is six years old dude.

Although, I never did get any interest in it, so the MOC is still in my possession. But I suspect I might just want a tad more for it now.
:lol:

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
weasel said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, the thread is six years old dude.

Although, I never did get any interest in it, so the MOC is still in my possession. But I suspect I might just want a tad more for it now.

£251 ?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter

Like most things in the hobby nowadays (do I sound like an auld man?) I have no idea what items are actually worth/going for now. Couldn't even tell you the last time I looked on Evil bay or here with the intention/hope of picking something up.

yoda

Sith Lord
This could result in a sale yet! someone will hit the magic number :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom