FS: MOC Tri logo luke bespin, one of th rarest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i have been offered a better one so am considering selling my current one.
it's not going to appeal to some collectors as the condition is not great - it has edge wear all the way round, a few pin holes, and a torn hanger. but, the bubble is fully sealed with no cracks, just a few dents. figure is obviously mint. and remember this is one of the rarest tri logo's, with the more difficult to find brown hair (most palitoy lukes had blonde hair.)
i am asking Ã'£100 GBP for it. you will probably pay triple that for a mint one, so i think that's fair. please pm me if interested, i will ship anywhere.

luke_bespin_brown1.gif

Jukesy

Sith Lord
sorry edd, im still focusing on 12-backs as my main priority.

Im sure somebody else will snap it up tho for that price!!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
price dropped to Ã'£80 for quick sale! you won't find one cheaper than this, a loose tri logo one sold for over Ã'£50 on ebay today! 8)

boba frett

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
price dropped to Ã'£80 for quick sale! you won't find one cheaper than this, a loose tri logo one sold for over Ã'£50 on ebay today! 8)

Ã'£50 for a loose Bespin Luke :!: Are these rare?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
some particular variations are, like the orange hair and dark boots.

lococolina

Youngling
Hi, I'm interested in the figure if you still have it available. Please contact me.

Salu2

A

Anonymous

hi i live in the USA and im intrested in the bespin luke,i am leaving tho for the carribian for a week starting tonight so if its available when i return ill buy him
my email is : [email protected] let me know if hes still available and what shipping to LA california USA would cost me?
thx,Jason

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
sorry guys i sold this figure months ago, and in fact the one in the photo above is not the one i sold, that's my new one. i just replaced the photo on my hosting with the same name :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom