Santa's/Weasel's Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
For ease of viewing I've only included one picture of most things as well as any relevant info about electronics, inserts etc. Loads more pictures of everything available on request, just drop me a PM with your email address.

Prices are in GBP, they don't include shipping (it'll be at actual cost), and assume PP GIFT!

I've tried to avoiding using the bloody "C" system cos I hate it, but where I have if anyone feels I'm well out on my estimate please let me know.

Boxed Vehicles.

AT-AT

PB030394.jpg

Box is in superb condition, although the POP is missing, complete, electrics working, inserts included, has both chin guns and the bulb. You won't be disappointed with this at all. £120.

Desert Skiff

DSCF2175.jpg

Skiff is complete and in full working order, decals unapplied, box has slight damage in the middle at the back, unfortunately this picture doesn't show it too well. Face on it looks great, but from other angles you can see the damage a lot more clearly. £250

Battle Damged X-wing (Meccano)

PB030353.jpg

X-wing is complete, has no electronics so no sound, box has slight tear at one end. £25

Battle Damaged Te Fighter

PB030370.jpg

Box is probably a C7, comes with inserts, sound doesn't work, but the light does, decals still unattached. £60

B-wing MISB

PB030335.jpg

Absolutely pristine, still sealed at both ends. £150

B-wing

P1010328.jpg

Complete, electronics work, decals unapplied, slight tear to box. £70

Darth Vader's Tie

Box is in poor condition maybe a C3. Vader's Tie isn't much better the wings no longer stay in. SOLD

Star Wars White Tie Fighter

PB030386.jpg

Box in good condition, a few tape marks, no inserts, electronics don't work, comes with instruction sheet. £55

Star Wars X-wing

PB030361.jpg

Box in good condition, POP missing, inserts and instructions included, X-wing complete, electronics don't work. £55

Tie Interceptor (black)
SOLD

Tie Interceptor (White)

PB030414.jpg

Box in OK condition C6, heavy celotape on one end and slight tape damage to both ends, comes with inserts and unapplied decals, the light works but the sound doesn't. £30

Rancor

PB030421.jpg

Palitoy box, slight tape damage to one end and a small tear in the corner £20

Imperial Attack Base

PB030431.jpg

Complete, box in good condition £30

Y-wing 1

PB170441.jpg

Complete (bomb, top gun, both missiles, and all 8 struts), comes with inserts, instructions, and unapplied decals, electronics work. £60

Y-wing 2

PB170449.jpg

As above but decals have been applied £60

Y-wing 3

PB170458.jpg

As previous two but decals have been applied, there are no inserts and there is a slight tear in corner of the box. £40

Y-wing 4

PB170471.jpg

As previous one, complete (bomb, top gun, 2 missiles 8 struts), no inserts, slight tape damage to one end, electronics work. £45

Y-wing 5

PB170479.jpg

Box in poor condition, no inserts, comes with fake decals (originals have been applied), has top gun, both missiles, 8 struts and HALF a bomb. Electronics don't work. £30

Y-wing 6

PB170487.jpg

Box in poor condition, prob C4 or even a C3. Bad damage in one corner, cut/tear in one end, comes with both missiles, 8 struts, the base of the top gun but NO gun and NO bomb, electronics don't work. £20

Loose Vehicles

Bwing

DSCF2265.jpg

Electrics don't work, other wise its complete £15

Snowspeeders

Speeder 1 SOLD

P1010505.jpg

P1010506.jpg

P1010508.jpg

No's 1 and 4 are complete and have working electronics, No 4 also has instruction and slight yellow stain on the left hand side. £20 each, No. 2 is complete but has broken electronics £18 No 3 has no Harpoon and broken electronics £15

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
PS, Forgot to say, I also have a loose B-wing and four loose Snowspeeders, some with harpoon and working electronics some with out, I will post pictures etc when I get a chance. Ie. When BT decide to fix my home phoneline so I can actually access the net!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Cheers Emiel!

I forgot to add a big thanks to you and Mark (DarthStanley) for your help with prices. :oops:

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
weasel said:
Cheers Emiel!

I forgot to add a big thanks to you and Mark (DarthStanley) for your help with prices. :oops:

No probs mate like Emiel said,good luck with your sales! :D

Never knew about the black & white TIE Interceptor before,you learn something knew everyday! 8)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
DarthStanley said:
Never knew about the black & white TIE Interceptor before,you learn something knew everyday! 8)

I only figured that out recently too, but not until I sold my Kenner version (white) because I bought a Bi-Logo version (black). Now I want it back. :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, first I knew about it was when I was taking pictures of them to sell! :oops: :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
You can NEVER have too many Y-wings.............everyone knows that! :oops: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom