The mother of all FS threads...SW12/20-21,ROTJ,POTF,Vehicles

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Apologies there are a LOT of pictures here. More are available on request.

POTF

Han Solo trench

096-1.jpg

AFA 80 (C75, B85, F90) £600

VEHICLES

For ease of viewing I've only included one picture of most things as well as any relevant info about electronics, inserts etc. Loads more pictures of everything available on request, just drop me a PM with your email address.

I've tried to avoiding using the bloody "C" system cos I hate it, but where I have if anyone feels I'm well out on my estimate please let me know.

Boxed Vehicles.

Snowspeeders

P1010506.jpg

No 3 has no Harpoon and broken electronics £15

MINI RIGS

4) ROTJ Radar Laser Cannon. Only the box and the cannon, seems to be working ok. Probably the worst condition of the lot, I'd say C5-6 as there is a large area on the top where the paint etc has rubbed off the box. £12.

DSCF2212.jpg

DSCF2213.jpg

DSCF2214.jpg

DSCF2215.jpg

6) ROTJ MLC3. No inserts or instructions. Two tears on the back of the box at the top, one small one medium size, probably C6 again, allowing for the spider veins and the two rips. £6

DSCF2225.jpg

DSCF2227.jpg

DSCF2230.jpg

The boring bit;

1) All prices are in GBP
2) All prices assume PP Gift, OR the buyer covering all PP fees
3) P&P is not included
4) Items will be despatched ASAP, I will PM buyers to let them know when items have been sent and include any tracking numbers etc
5) High value items will only be sent fully insured and will require signature on arrival.
6) Payment plans considered
7) First come first served. If two people contact me about the same item, assuming both are offering the same/full price, whoever messaged me frist gets first refusal.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
No, you just like to post here so that people without a reasonably fast internet connection will have to wait bloody ages to read it properly. :wink:

burnsy

Sith Lord
Holy **** Weaz :shock: :shock: :shock:

POTF Gammy, Yak!!!!

Good luck with your sales mate 8) 8)

Jukesy

Sith Lord
wow :shock: what a list, there are a couple on there which i wouldn't mind having to be honest but at the moment funds are not looking good, if anything changes i'll let you know!! Good luck with the sales mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom