ROTJ light blue fett c9 +++

lee gray

Sith Lord
Well you asked so here it is, I ont really need 2 of these so i am selling one at a reduced price for 24 hours

the card is strong ang glossy with no creases
the bubble is crystal clear with no crushing, there is minor paint rubbings in the inner bubble from boba fett which is quite common with this figure lose inside the bubble and it is te rarer light blue version here are pics

Now for the members here it will be Ã'£220 with free insured postage if not sold by saturday afernoon I will put it on ebay for a starting price of an extra 25 pound without free postage so act quick if you want it :)
bf5.JPG
bf4.JPG
bu11.JPG

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i'm definitely interested mate but cant afford to outright buy it at the moment. would you be interested in a trade for my current one, which has the pronged bubble? i would be happy to add a bit of cash your way, and as it's AFA graded i'm sure you'd get a decent amount for it on ebay. it scored C70 B85 F85, and overall 70, harsh i think as it's perfect apart from the one visibible crease.

here's a photo:

boba_fett1.gif

let me know if you're interested ;)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Sorry Edd but i need cash fast as just had an unexpected bill which i dont want to break into my savings to pay off.. seems my recent spending sprees have caught up with me ...

lee gray

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
you diehards baffle me,why do you need two :?
I dont, thats why im selling one lol

got to look in my box of bits and bobs upstairs now to see what other things i can sell for a few quid

obviously edd if u wanted to sell that to have the money i could wait a few days but do need cash only for it if anyones interested as it is a real bargain, its not afa90 quality but defo an 85 without doubt

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I'll have a look in my savings account tomorrow to see what i have, very lovely figure and definately a shame for us if u listed him on ebay.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Jukesy said:
I'll have a look in my savings account tomorrow to see what i have, very lovely figure and definately a shame for us if u listed him on ebay.
Even if i have a better offer on ebay by tomorrow unless BIN is used if you come up with the funds would still sell you it at the price mentioned :)

inzaman

Sith Lord
Jukesy said:
I totally agree with that, i really want this; if only it was a couple of months time :roll: . I'm off to see what i can do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom