Iain's MOCs For Sale

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi All

NEW ITEMS ADDED

Updated with some new arrivals -

Stormtrooper - Star Wars 12 Back - was £225 now £200 - sold

This is a cracking card and obviously a very hard to get hold of item - a 12 back. The bubble is in great shape with no dents or dings at all. It is firmly sealed to the card. The card itself is very nice, lies nice and flat and is pretty much blemish free. There are the two price stickers on the card but these would not affect grading. There is very little edge wear or scuffing around the card and overall it is in fantastic shape.

SAM_0827-1.jpg
SAM_0830-2.jpg
SAM_0828-1-1.jpg
SAM_0829-2.jpg

Imperial Stomrtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)- ROTJ - was £85.00 now £75.00

This card is as mint as you can get for something that it over 25 years old ! the bubble is nice and clear with no dints or dents at all - it is firmly sealed and the weapon is still taped to the inside. The card is fantastic - the colours are nice and vibrant and there is hardly an wear around the edges at all. It is unpunched and looks fantatsic. If I wear to be ultra critical, there is a very small crease in the top right hand corner and some very minor scuffing on the back behind the bubble. This would defiantly grade highly.

SAM_0820-1.jpg
SAM_0821-1.jpg

Rebel Commando - ROTJ - was £32.00 now £30.00

This is a very nice card, it is the Made in China painted face variant. The bubble is in great shape with no dings or dents and firmly attached. the card itself with no major damage at all. There is some edge wear but overall this is a very nice card

SAM_0825-1.jpg
SAM_0826-1.jpg

Pincess Leia Battle Poncho - ROTJ - £30.00

This is a very nice card, The bubble is in great shape with no dings or dents and firmly attached. the card itself with no major damage at all. Unlike a lot of ROTJ cards, there is no yellowing to bubble at all and it is nice and clear. The card is in decent shape and lies nice & flat. The is minimal edgewear and the only real blemish is the sticker damage in the top right hand corner

SAM_0822-1.jpg
SAM_0824-1.jpg
SAM_0823-1.jpg

ROTJ 77A Emperor's Royal Guard 77 Back£25.00

Nice starter card. There is some wear and stress lines. The bubble is yellow and has dents and kinking along the top, but is free of cracks.

SAM_0818-1.jpg
SAM_0819-1.jpg

Rebel Commando - ROTJ - was £23.00 now £20.00

A nice card, this is the Made in China painted face variant. the bubble is in great shape with no dings or dents and is firmly attached. the card does have some damage in the top right hand corner and a few creases but overall it is in pretty decent shape.

Teebo - Trilogo - £20.00 - pending

Card lies nice and flat and bubble is firmly attached. The figure looks good with no scuffs at all. The bubble is dented across the top but apart from that is in great shape. The card itself is in pretty good shape and the colours are nice and sharp although there are a couple of minor creases.

Pruneface - ROTJ - £18.00

This is a good starter card. The bubble is firmly attached but has yellowed. The card lies pretty flat and there are a few minor creases. This has the Anakin offer sticker and would be a great starter card

SAM_0812-1.jpg
SAM_0813-1.jpg

Star Cases - I have now sorted out a deal with a major UK supplier for Star Cases - these look the business and are brand new. They are selling at £2.75 each and postage is £3.00 for orders between 1-15 and £6.00 for 16-30 - if you are after 30+ then let me know and we can sort out a deal

SAM_0814-1.jpg

I am open to an offers for multiple purchases

Postage will be £5.50 per card with a Star Case or £2.75 without - if you are international then I will get a price and get back to you.

If you would like any more pictures or other information then just let me know.

Thanks for looking

Iain

Jez

Sith Lord
Mate, are you going to be shifting any more Tri Logos, SW or ESB ones?

I'll be back at the end of Nov with some hard earned cash to spend. I know i can rely on you.

Best of luck with your sales Iain, and thanks for the heads up.

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks for the Nikto mate. First Tri Logo in the bag.

Whoever gets the 21B (may be me!!) has got themselves a sweet MOC.

Cheers

Jez

Joe

Grand Master
Bump for Iain, great bloke and some nice figures for sale at cracking prices guys! Stocking fillers for yourselves ;)

itfciain

Grand Master
Joe said:
Bump for Iain, great bloke and some nice figures for sale at cracking prices guys! Stocking fillers for yourselves ;)

Cheers Joe

ESB Bespin Guard now sold

I have a ROTJ Biker Scout to add shortly, great looking card - dent in the bubble but overall very nice £32.00 - pics to follow

itfciain

Grand Master
No worries mate, glad to see you on the board

Get some pictures up of you cards that you have left - would love to see the Han :D

itfciain

Grand Master
Couple of Emperor's Royal Guards added + the card backs from the valuation thread

Have a number of deals going through at the moment so all funds are greatly received - don't be shy in making me an offer :D

itfciain

Grand Master
Updated with sold

I have listed a few of these on Ebay as it was a free listing day. If anyone does want any of these then I will happily end the auction providing it is not within the last 24 hours.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom